Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So.. I've never been to a Huddle tailgate...

93 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do you care what people here think about you?

My mom told me a long time ago that the only people you have to worry about are those that fu#$ you and pay your bills!

Just be yourself dude... If people don't like you they can kiss you where the good Lord split ya!!

That is just my 2 cents!

Jeff

Posted

It's not that I really care what people think about me.. It's just funny to think about people's perceptions sometimes...

Posted

Most people think I'm handsome and charming which is all correct.

Posted

I still love that ass but I dont think I would let my wife look at what I post on the huddle thats for sure!! LOL I met Mr Beauxjangles here in Atlanta one time for poker and I bet we both had no clue the other would look like that. On a serious not I hope to God I never meet any more of you carolina huddle Ass Hats!! :D

Posted

I'm fat but hawt. As documented in this picture of me in my Peppers jersey. My wife is lucky, I know. 6'2" of sweaty manness.

southcakpanther-albums-southcak-pics-picture1269-my-son-me-and-one-of-my-buddies.jpg

1. I'm still bitter you made me wear the DeAngelo jersey that day.

And 2. That's the last time I "hold it for you", especially when someone's taking a picture.

Posted

Everybody I've met in person from the Huddle seems pretty normal... having said that, I haven't met Sultan yet so... :D

Posted

Everybody I've met in person from the Huddle seems pretty normal... having said that, I haven't met Sultan yet so... :D

lol the huddle makes me out to be alot wierder than I really am....well actually I am a bit of a wierdo just like my friend:

gonzo-and-camilla.jpg

Posted

1. I'm still bitter you made me wear the DeAngelo jersey that day.

And 2. That's the last time I "hold it for you", especially when someone's taking a picture.

Next time, reach down a little lower. By the knee cap.

Posted

I met cookinwithgas a few weeks back. Alot nicer than I thought he would be.

Posted

lol the huddle makes me out to be alot wierder than I really am....well actually I am a bit of a wierdo just like my friend:

:lol:

That can't be you... there's no diaper you youngin'...

Posted

Time of the month?

Posted

I met cookinwithgas a few weeks back. Alot nicer than I thought he would be.

He?