Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

7 Killed at Texas Army Base

113 posts in this topic

Just talked to my wife. They are all fine so far. They are taking non critical patients from the ft hood er's. Killeen, nolanville, and copperas cove has sent emergency workers and police. Texas dps is on the way.

Whats creepy is that this is happening in the processing center that she worked at a couple of years ago.

Son just made it home. : )

I worked one building away from the printing plant where the psycho shot up 20 people in Louisville. It really is freaky when it hits so close.

You have got to be kidding me. I had to work at that plant all the time back in the 90's.

You have got to be kidding me. I had to work at that plant all the time back in the 90's.

Really? I worked at the Brown Hotel.

Obama is going to speak. Blur.gif Remember the last time he spoke before he had the facts...

Can't imagine being deployed in harm's way and hearing about this, worrying about the fam on base.

My thoughts go out to all.

Hope they catch the schitbags responsible.

Dunno.

Say they have 2 down and 1 at-large.

Very odd, shouldn't speculate.

Edit: Now they are saying 2 shooters with 1 down.

Odd.

Its not over. I just watched another killeen swat team go on post with the mobile command unit.

News is reporting another shooting. Most disturbingly they are telling those on ft hood under lockdown to shut down their ventilation systems.

Really? I worked at the Brown Hotel.

I had to go there for the Hot Brown at least once a visit. One of the guys at SGS there gave me the whole story on that dude but it's been forever and I've forgot it. Freaked me out though.

I had to go there for the Hot Brown at least once a visit. One of the guys at SGS there gave me the whole story on that dude but it's been forever and I've forgot it. Freaked me out though.

He left home that day and told his wife "Me and old Ak-Ak got some business to take care of." Ak-Ak being his AK 47. He walked through the building letting friends live and shooting everyone else he saw.