Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 5: Hawks @ Bobcats

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I know its not on T.V. but im lucky enough to go to this one so heres a thread for any questions or things you want me or anyone else going to the game to look for specifically.

Posted

We are looking like a playoff team right now, I have a feeling that Flip is gonna have a lot to do with whether we make it or not.

Posted

Huh, we can actually score points.

Posted

We found an offense...we have over 50 points before half....whats going on here. Good game by the cats so far, hopefully they keep it up and blow atlanta out.

Posted

Over 180 is looking like the easiest money I've ever made.

Posted

way to go cats, 3-0 at home would be big; keep up the good work!

wallace has 12 board already, i hope he keeps rebounding this well, that's about the only chance he has at going to an all star game in the popularity contest the NBA is

Posted

Bobcats up by 20 with 6 minutes left in the 4th. Holding the Hawks to just 73 points at this point. GREAT DEFENSE!!!

Posted

holy crap, wallace had 18 rebounds, that's like 38 rebounds in two games

and he is an unconscious shooter, 3-14, he's been awful, refs aren't putting him on the line enough imo

Posted

nice win for the cats, actually scored points and hit 100, murray & bell are going to be important to our offense.

Posted

Im so damn proud of this team. f*ck the haters!!! BOBCATS WIN!!! This team can get it done this year baby!!! You whooped a good team's ass in front of our loyal fans on a Friday night. This team PLAYS THE RIGHT WAY. :cool:

Posted

holy crap, wallace had 18 rebounds, that's like 38 rebounds in two games

and he is an unconscious shooter, 3-14, he's been awful, refs aren't putting him on the line enough imo

When somebody is described as unconscious, it usually means they're hitting everything without even thinking about it. I think you've got the term wrong, man. He's just been laying bricks.

Posted

When somebody is described as unconscious, it usually means they're hitting everything without even thinking about it. I think you've got the term wrong, man. He's just been laying bricks.

think he ment normally... not sure though.