Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSaint

Adventurous CLT Eaters: Any good Taco stands in town?

52 posts in this topic

I'm munching on pre-cooked bacon as we speak.

this made me laugh!

imaginary rep for you!

So I picked up Taco Bell on the way home for the kids tonight and inside the bag was one of those call this number and take a survey for a chance to win $1,000 cards. On the other side of the card it was the same thing but in Spanish......do Spanish people even go to Taco Bell?

Dang, now I am missing my time in Miami. I love the latin food. I would kill for some good Ropa Vieja. Croquetas, Empanadas......Cuban food.... FTW deeeeelish.

oh yes mmmmm

Dang, now I am missing my time in Miami. I love the latin food. I would kill for some good Ropa Vieja. Croquetas, Empanadas......Cuban food.... FTW deeeeelish.

try taste of havana on south tryon (same shopping center as papa johns and peak fitness). you will not be disappointed.

Nice. Thanks.

Nice. Thanks.

check the coupon books you get in the mail each week. they always have coups. also, friday nights feature live cuban jazz. good times.

Great. Sounds alot better than Les Marple singing Tom Jones at El Maguey.

CLT eaters....taco. :eek::D

This doesn't have a damn thing to do with taco stands....like I said, there are a myriad of eateries you could have mentioned, but you went for the easy (and well-worn out) female anatomy joke.

:thumbsup:

This doesn't have a damn thing to do with taco stands....like I said, there are a myriad of eateries you could have mentioned, but you went for the easy (and well-worn out) female anatomy joke.

:thumbsup:

What if the chef has frontbutt?

frontbutt sucks

What if the chef has frontbutt?

I don't want to see that taco