Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Double Trouble

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

John Wall and Eric Bledsoe. The quickest pair of guards to every play college hoops.

Posted · Report post

:Yawn::Yawn:

Posted · Report post

[url]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4653299&name=katz_andy[/url]

Posted · Report post

As a Heel fan, can't wait to play UK again. It's good that these two programs aren't afraid of each other.

Posted · Report post

Bledsoe looked fanfreakintastic last night! I can't wait to see him and Wall on the court together. Dang, talk about pick your poison!

[quote name='Htar']
As a Heel fan, can't wait to play UK again. It's good that these two programs aren't afraid of each other. [/quote]

Agreed! It'd be great if we could all get past the douchebaggery that's enveloped the UK-UNC rivalry here and just relish it for what it is. I can't wait for the game!

Posted · Report post

[quote]ohn Calipari, coaching in his first regular-season game for Big Blue, didn't mince words about who will start once Wall is back.

[B]"Eric Bledsoe will start, duh," Calipari said. "John Wall will start, and Patrick Patterson will start."[/B][/quote]

I love it. That's going to be one nasty trio to try to defend against!

Posted · Report post

I would love for KU to play UK. How about X.Henry scoring 27 and 5 rebs in his college debut? .....of course it was Hofstra.....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PanthersWin']I would love for KU to play UK. How about X.Henry scoring 27 and 5 rebs in his college debut? .....of course it was Hofstra.....[/QUOTE]

Nice game by Henry...Kid is a player.

Posted · Report post

UK, UNC and Kansas are all on top of their game right now. And UCLA should rule the West Coast. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Final Four with those four teams in it very soon.

Posted · Report post

Kansas will be cutting down the nets this year. Although I haven't seen UK play yet. I heard Wall was a monster in his first game. I've heard comparisons between him and Rose...only Wall is better.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='stankowalski']Kansas will be cutting down the nets this year. Although I haven't seen UK play yet. I heard Wall was a monster in his first game. I've heard comparisons between him and Rose...only Wall is better.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that. I do know that the team plays better when he is in there, and I can't wait to see both guards at once. They're both extremely quick. It will be interesting to see the UK/UNC matchup, with our guards trying to neutralize your six inside lottery picks. Thank God we have inside players, too.