Photo
- - - - -

Double Trouble

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:32 PM

John Wall and Eric Bledsoe. The quickest pair of guards to every play college hoops.

#2 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:54 PM

:Yawn::Yawn:

#3 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:40 AM

http://sports.espn.g...&name=katz_andy

#4 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:44 AM

As a Heel fan, can't wait to play UK again. It's good that these two programs aren't afraid of each other.

#5 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:27 AM

Bledsoe looked fanfreakintastic last night! I can't wait to see him and Wall on the court together. Dang, talk about pick your poison!

As a Heel fan, can't wait to play UK again. It's good that these two programs aren't afraid of each other.

Agreed! It'd be great if we could all get past the douchebaggery that's enveloped the UK-UNC rivalry here and just relish it for what it is. I can't wait for the game!

#6 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:29 AM

ohn Calipari, coaching in his first regular-season game for Big Blue, didn't mince words about who will start once Wall is back.

"Eric Bledsoe will start, duh," Calipari said. "John Wall will start, and Patrick Patterson will start."

I love it. That's going to be one nasty trio to try to defend against!

#7 PanthersWin

PanthersWin

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:51 AM

I would love for KU to play UK. How about X.Henry scoring 27 and 5 rebs in his college debut? .....of course it was Hofstra.....

#8 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 12:17 PM

I would love for KU to play UK. How about X.Henry scoring 27 and 5 rebs in his college debut? .....of course it was Hofstra.....

Nice game by Henry...Kid is a player.

#9 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:00 PM

UK, UNC and Kansas are all on top of their game right now. And UCLA should rule the West Coast. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Final Four with those four teams in it very soon.

#10 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:21 PM

Kansas will be cutting down the nets this year. Although I haven't seen UK play yet. I heard Wall was a monster in his first game. I've heard comparisons between him and Rose...only Wall is better.

#11 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:15 PM

Kansas will be cutting down the nets this year. Although I haven't seen UK play yet. I heard Wall was a monster in his first game. I've heard comparisons between him and Rose...only Wall is better.

I don't know about that. I do know that the team plays better when he is in there, and I can't wait to see both guards at once. They're both extremely quick. It will be interesting to see the UK/UNC matchup, with our guards trying to neutralize your six inside lottery picks. Thank God we have inside players, too.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com