Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I meant to mention this earlier

20 posts in this topic

Posted

But did anyone else notice DWill's 3rd TD and he did the ball between the legs thing that Moose does? And on another big play, he did the shhhhhh thing that Moose did in the playoffs, I think at the Rams?

Posted

yeah i saw that, i had a good chuckle @ that. and i think moose did that to the annoying plilly fans in the playoffs. hopefully we get to see moose do that again in the nfc championship (unless its at home) good eye!

Posted

Dwill scores so damned many touchdowns, expect to see row the boat soon. :P

Posted

That was retarded when Madison Hedgecock did the rowboat, looked like he was dropping a deuce

Posted

You know what... f*** Ward

Posted

You know what... f*** Ward

^^

Posted

Smith did a celebration where he took a bite out of the football.

(The big apple?)

ZING!

Posted

yeah i saw that, i had a good chuckle @ that. and i think moose did that to the annoying plilly fans in the playoffs. hopefully we get to see moose do that again in the nfc championship (unless its at home) good eye!

you sir are correct!!!

0126_large.jpg

Posted

I noticed both during the first watching and was reminded of both when he did the between the legs thing on replay. I thought it was cute.

Posted

But did anyone else notice DWill's 3rd TD and he did the ball between the legs thing that Moose does? And on another big play, he did the shhhhhh thing that Moose did in the playoffs, I think at the Rams?

He did the shhhh thing after every touchdown - and yeah, I noticed the leg thing

Posted

I started screaming at my fiance the minute I saw that, and then explained it to her.

I wonder if it was DeAngelo's way of giving props to Moose for his run blocking?

Posted

Yeah, I think those were for props for Moose.