Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Htar

Ldii

41 posts in this topic

Plus, Wall might feel a little dissed about never really being recruited by Roy. I am disgusted in myself for saying this, but I am looking forward to a Cal & Company giving the heels a beat down.

Plus, Wall might feel a little dissed about never really being recruited by Roy. I am disgusted in myself for saying this, but I am looking forward to a Cal & Company giving the heels a beat down.

I think you're going to be disappointed. Whoever wins, it won't be a beatdown. UK is just as young as UNC and has also struggled against "lesser" teams. It will be an interesting game, and I think UK will probably win..but it won't be by that much.

Syracuse beat UNC badly because UNC likes to run and Syracuse WILL slow you down. Syracuse has ALWAYS had that ability under Boeheim. He is the best at coaching a zone. UNC will always struggle against zones, particularly those teams that have the length of Syracuse. UK does not play zone, and I don't think they will in this game. They have the personnel to run with UNC and that's what they'll do.

Sure, it could be a close game, but there is also potential for Kentucky to run away with it. Kentucky's big men are just as good, if not better, than Carolina's, and anyone looking at the guards objectively knows that it's no contest. But hey, that's why they play the game, right?

Sure, it could be a close game, but there is also potential for Kentucky to run away with it. Kentucky's big men are just as good, if not better, than Carolina's, and anyone looking at the guards objectively knows that it's no contest. But hey, that's why they play the game, right?
Yeah, I'd give the guard edge to UK. I think we are deeper in the post and that's why I give us the edge there. I think Wall is the difference maker in this game, and that's why I think UK will win....but not by much.

Yeah, I'd give the guard edge to UK. I think we are deeper in the post and that's why I give us the edge there. I think Wall is the difference maker in this game, and that's why I think UK will win....but not by much.

The problem with UNC is they don't have a balanced team. Their three best players play the same position.

Might be a little bit deeper in the post, but I'm not even sold on that. Patterson is better than any of your post players, and it's not like Cousins will be pushed around by anyone you have. Just saying.

Might be a little bit deeper in the post, but I'm not even sold on that. Patterson is better than any of your post players, and it's not like Cousins will be pushed around by anyone you have. Just saying.

Now you're just being ridiculous. Ed Davis is projected to go in the top 5 of the draft. He is almost averaging a double double in the early part of his sophomore year. He's better defensively and offensively in the post. And he's doing all this against better quality opponents. Your remarks are decidedly hater-esque, and hold no water.

HAHAHA! I love the hater's...UNC can't compete with anybody according to them and we're lucky to win a game, EVER! UNC is young and will improve, and the fact is that they are in rebuilding mode, just as they were in 2006 and still did quite well. UNC will get better throughout the year and will be a factor in March. As a Heel fan, considering the youth, that's what we're shooting for.

As for the Syracuse game some allude to, UNC had the lead at half and started off the second half abysmally. It got away from them and that's how it goes with a young team. Some of you act as if they got it handed to them from the tip.

As for Wall and UK...That kid will probably light us up out of revenge. It will be his only time to ever do it as he will be league next year.

Hey I can understand a dook fan's frustration. They haven't been faring too well in the NCAA tourney the past few years while UNC has won 2 championships. It's gotta be demoralizing for them.

HAHAHA! I love the hater's...UNC can't compete with anybody according to them and we're lucky to win a game, EVER! UNC is young and will improve, and the fact is that they are in rebuilding mode, just as they were in 2006 and still did quite well. UNC will get better throughout the year and will be a factor in March. As a Heel fan, considering the youth, that's what we're shooting for.

As for the Syracuse game some allude to, UNC had the lead at half and started off the second half abysmally. It got away from them and that's how it goes with a young team. Some of you act as if they got it handed to them from the tip.

As for Wall and UK...That kid will probably light us up out of revenge. It will be his only time to ever do it as he will be league next year.

Why is someone considered a hater if they have a different opinion and it can hold water. Guard wise UK is better and Cousins and Patterson can match up with Davis and Thompson. When it comes to depth down low you guys have a decided advantage probably over anyone in the country. If you want to talk about a team getting better throughout the year it will be Kentucky so luckly you catch them early. I do loom for Wall to have a big game though.