Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey you know what is an awesome movie?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

400px-Kelly_and_George.jpg

doh.gif

Posted

Thank you, Jase! Watching the Special Editions and thinking it's what really happened FTL...

Lucas put in Greedo firing first in the special editions to make it look like Han wasn't a "cold blooded killer."

Fat dumbass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Shot_First

Posted

:lol: I hate being wrong :mad:

Posted

Aren't you used to it? :D

Yeah, I guess I just haven't seen the original version in so long... this also confirms the dumbassedness of Lucas...

Posted

dumbassedness .

that really a word?

Posted

that really a word?

It is now.

Posted

that really a word?

Or for some.....a middle name. ;)

Fvck all that Star Wars crap. Give me a microwave and I could kill all of those tools.

Posted

Aren't you used to it? :D

Yeah, I guess I just haven't seen the original version in so long... this also confirms the dumbassedness of Lucas...

See, it's the ultimate Catch-22; we call Lucas a dumbass because he changed all this stuff, but can he be a dumbass if he created it in the first place? If he'd never created it, he wouldn't be a dumbass; but since he did create it but changed it, he is a dumbass. But he's the only reason the movies existed, so can the creator be a dumbass?

And electro, please return to your hole. :P

Posted

See, it's the ultimate Catch-22; we call Lucas a dumbass because he changed all this stuff, but can he be a dumbass if he created it in the first place? If he'd never created it, he wouldn't be a dumbass; but since he did create it but changed it, he is a dumbass. But he's the only reason the movies existed, so can the creator be a dumbass?

:crazy: