• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:06 AM

Is this the go for the gusto year? I mean your losing 3 or more guys to the pros at the end of this season. Wall, Patterson and Cousins will all be gone, but will Bledsoe follow? I mean, that is Cal's recruiting philosophy, isn't it? Promise to showcase the one and done talent? Not sniping, just curious if that is his plan?

#2 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:38 AM

Is this the go for the gusto year? I mean your losing 3 or more guys to the pros at the end of this season. Wall, Patterson and Cousins will all be gone, but will Bledsoe follow? I mean, that is Cal's recruiting philosophy, isn't it? Promise to showcase the one and done talent? Not sniping, just curious if that is his plan?

UK will still have more talent next year than they ever had under Gillispie or the last two years of Tubby.

Here are the kids who will be staying: Orton (five star), Hood (four star), Bledsoe (five star), Dodson (four star)....

Plus some studs in next year's class. If Bledsoe leaves, we'll get Knight, Selby or the other kid that UNC just passed on.

#3 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:39 PM

UK will still have more talent next year than they ever had under Gillispie or the last two years of Tubby.

Here are the kids who will be staying: Orton (five star), Hood (four star), Bledsoe (five star), Dodson (four star)....

Plus some studs in next year's class. If Bledsoe leaves, we'll get Knight, Selby or the other kid that UNC just passed on.

Yeah they seem to be in good shape with Selby and Knight.

#4 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:04 PM

Wall is good. UNC a top 10 team? Wow.

#5 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:08 PM

We're getting housed, but UK is playing the best they've played all year and we look like we did in that opening 2nd half against Syracuse.

^ when you're UNC, teams want to beat you. John Wall REALLY wants to beat them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.