Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Straight Razor Shave

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Getting a straight razor shave on your face and neck from a attractive women is up on the top of the list along with beer, sex, football & wings.

Posted · Report post

Did the boobs get rubbed on you as the shave was progressing?

Posted · Report post

Hell yeah. That's why barbers rock.

Emerson Joseph?

I don't pay that much for a cut, but I've heard awesome things.

Posted · Report post

Tell me more....I'm always afraid that my enemies will find out and pay the barber to slit my throat.

Posted · Report post

Getting a straight razor shave on your face and neck from a attractive women is up on the top of the list along with beer, sex, football & wings.

Totally agree. That's so funny you threw in the bit about a hot girl; I thought it was just me. I got a straight razor shave once from a hot Romanian chick on a cruise ship. It was among the most exhilarating experiences of my life.

I hate to think that it's the foothills of some mountain of repressed Satomasochistic desire I have buried in my psyche. But obviously the thrill is that whole trust thing, where you totally trust some with your life as they graze a razor-sharp-f**kin-blade over your carotid artery. And when it's a hot chick, that trust gets intertwined with your sexual appetites.

Okay, enough psychology for the day. Let's just say I enjoyed it very much.

Posted · Report post

Hell yeah. That's why barbers rock.

Emerson Joseph?

Yep but will be trying this place in a few weeks when they open. Thurs night a cut and a beer for $20.

http://www.cutbarbershop.com/

Posted · Report post

Totally agree. That's so funny you threw in the bit about a hot girl; I thought it was just me. I got a straight razor shave once from a hot Romanian chick on a cruise ship. It was among the most exhilarating experiences of my life.

I hate to think that it's the foothills of some mountain of repressed Satomasochistic desire I have buried in my psyche. But obviously the thrill is that whole trust thing, where you totally trust some with your life as they graze a razor-sharp-f**kin-blade over your carotid artery. And when it's a hot chick, that trust gets intertwined with your sexual appetites.

Okay, enough psychology for the day. Let's just say I enjoyed it very much.

Your dead on. I feel the same way when they go over my throat and love every second of it.

Posted · Report post

That's a little more of what I'd spend on a haircut.

Posted · Report post

Straight razor in the shower on my neck. Electric in the car on the way to work for the face.

Works like a charm.

Posted · Report post

I cant use an electric razor....it ends up ripping the hair off my face.

Posted · Report post

Straight razor in the shower on my neck. Electric in the car on the way to work for the face.

Works like a charm.

Do you mean a razor blade or a straight razor like this?

straightrazora.jpg

Because if you're blind firing in the shower on your throat with a straight razor, you must have some real brass balls.

Posted · Report post

No, like a Mach 3.

My dad walks into the bathroom, picks up a razor and goes to town. No shower. No steam. No shaving cream. Nothing.

And most times it's a dull razor he's used a few times.