Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yall always have a good time with these - how do I get with my neighbor?

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I think there's way too much thinking going on in this thread.

Posted · Report post

I think there's way too much thinking going on in this thread.

the guy needs to come back and tell everyone what happened thus closing it

Posted · Report post

I'm not worried about staying friends with her, I'm worried about staying friends with my friend who dated her. I don't think it's going to work out. We had plans to get drunk together last night and she just ended up not calling me...she's really stressed out about her life and I gave her a ride and she was crying in the car. Might just not be the right time.

Posted · Report post

I'm not worried about staying friends with her, I'm worried about staying friends with my friend who dated her. I don't think it's going to work out. We had plans to get drunk together last night and she just ended up not calling me...she's really stressed out about her life and I gave her a ride and she was crying in the car. Might just not be the right time.

Why would your bud be mad at you. He didn't want her, you do, no big deal. Unless you can't stand to lick where he put his dick.

In other news....run like the fuging wind my man. Any girl who cries in YOUR car, and you aren't hitting it needs to be left alone.

Posted · Report post

If your friend is still hung up on this chick after four years, he's got issues far beyond you giving her the ol' penile endoscopy.

Posted · Report post

Why would your bud be mad at you. He didn't want her, you do, no big deal. Unless you can't stand to lick where he put his dick.

"If you're lickin' the hole, you're lickin' the pole" - Some Italian guy I used to work with.

:D