Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scrumtrilescent

The Thank You Thread

42 posts in this topic

Thanks to Sultan for thanking me and for the fine asses...

Thanks to J2 for being a bud.

Thanks to Jangler for the rep.

Thanks to Zod for the kittens (somebody had to).

Thanks to Cat for being Cat.

I need to thank the DOT and our stimulus dollars for all the busy, icy, lane reduced roads I drive on daily.

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know red faced anger, total frustration, and the desire to beat my family and binge drink alcohol until I pass out, only to wake up and start over again the next day.

Truly, the gift that keeps on giving.

I need to thank the DOT and our stimulus dollars for all the busy, icy, lane reduced roads I drive on daily.

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know red faced anger, total frustration, and the desire to beat my family and binge drink alcohol until I pass out, only to wake up and start over again the next day.

Truly, the gift that keeps on giving.

^^^^I have never seen roads around Chicago without orange barrels. It would be wierd if road work ever finsihed up there.

Back on subject.....

Thanks Sub Station II guy for hooking me up with extree salami on my sammich today. Salami is the filet mignon of lunch meat and ya didn't have ta do it. You big hearted sandwich artist bastard :sad:!!!

Thank you to having nephews under the age of 10 so I have an excuse to buy LEGOs again.

^^^^I have never seen roads around Chicago without orange barrels. It would be wierd if road work ever finsihed up there.

Back on subject.....

Thanks Sub Station II guy for hooking me up with extree salami on my sammich today. Salami is the filet mignon of lunch meat and ya didn't have ta do it. You big hearted sandwich artist bastard :sad:!!!

Srsly, go to D&D in Phillip's Place to get your sammich made by Mos Def's twin brother. Ask for the Rosemary and OO bread. You're welcome.

Can you believe how expensive Legos are? D&D is too fancy for sammiches. I like my sammiches to come with a risk of salmonella and going to a sub chain increases that risk. Live dangerously.

(Just bought my son the trilogy of Star Wars IV, V, and VI. Watched IV and V this weekend and he's hooked.)

So, thank you Mr. George Lucas.

Back on subject.....

I love substation II!!

and here ya go big daddy http://www.salamiday.com/

I'm not full of enough sarcasm at the moment to give fuging thanks...I shall get back with you bag of assholes when I feel like it

Thanks to Cat for being Cat.

no prob babe

I agree, but not worse than Substation II. The only thing worse is Subway.

Cape Cod Salt and Vinegar potato chips.