Photo
- - - - -

Saints playing with Practice Squad Players

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#46 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:21 AM

Dude have you seen Deuce run the ball this year? He looks like he is 45. Bush leading the league in TD's and goes on IR, Pierre Thomas, averaging 5 yards per carry out for the game, Stecker out all year, we had Mike Freakin Bell running the ball most of the game. He has been with the Saints like 2 weeks. They had a tight end catch a pass that I never heard of, they had 2 guys on defense that have been on the practice squad most of the year not to mention their 2 starting CB's, starting defensive end, starting tight etc. I just know if we had a full team we would have clearly won so that is why I am so excited about next year.

:nopity: More injury excuse..

You are dismissed. Don't rush back. You have no contributions to make to any discussion for at least 8 months.

#47 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:25 AM

Dude have you seen Deuce run the ball this year? He looks like he is 45. Bush leading the league in TD's and goes on IR, Pierre Thomas, averaging 5 yards per carry out for the game, Stecker out all year, we had Mike Freakin Bell running the ball most of the game. He has been with the Saints like 2 weeks. They had a tight end catch a pass that I never heard of, they had 2 guys on defense that have been on the practice squad most of the year not to mention their 2 starting CB's, starting defensive end, starting tight etc. I just know if we had a full team we would have clearly won so that is why I am so excited about next year.

Really??

http://www.sportslin...20081019_NO@CAR

#48 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:18 AM

the chocolate city has a shitty football team

#49 Upper Deck West End Zone

Upper Deck West End Zone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:49 AM

Never been more proud of this team. Playing with a team made up of a lot of guys I never heard of. No running back that would be on any other NFL team. To almost beat the Panthers is just a tribute to heart, good coaching and determination. Can't wait to get those 18 players off of IR next year.

If Steve Smith ever gets hurt Jake is going to be in BIG trouble. You can only throw up prayers that get answered for so long.

See you guys after that first game loss in the playoffs! Your defense SUCKS lol.

If that makes you feel better, have at it! You're sitting at home watching us on TV.

Remember that when you were supposedly at full strength earlier in the season, we spanked you.

Here are some photos that will make you feel even better.

Attached Files

#50 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:50 AM

Never been more proud of this team. Playing with a team made up of a lot of guys I never heard of. No running back that would be on any other NFL team. To almost beat the Panthers is just a tribute to heart, good coaching and determination. Can't wait to get those 18 players off of IR next year.

If Steve Smith ever gets hurt Jake is going to be in BIG trouble. You can only throw up prayers that get answered for so long.

See you guys after that first game loss in the playoffs! Your defense SUCKS lol.

Only NFC South team to beat you in your house. To bad your team doesnt know how to finish.

#51 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:43 AM

Just stop now. You're being pathetic. Wait, you are pathetic. Just like that sorry ass team you pull for. Idiots like you have been saying wait till next year for a long time. Pathetic. Cmon, respond with more excuses and insults. It proves exactly what you are.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com