Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What gives you the worst gas?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Cheap beer.

7 hours of sleep.

Nothing worse.

Posted

This will guarantee that someone will puke.

Beer must be consumed during the entire eating process.

Eat an appetizer of some buffalo wings...not so hot as it gives the false heat impression that you might shart yourself.

THE meal.

Start with french onion soup. Pasta Fajole, minestrone, or lentil soup could be substitooted (hehe...like that?), but it doesn't have the bite the french onion does.

Salad too. (no way I can eat this much food, but if you can...this'll do it)

Eat a well done steak (I eat mine medium but the well done will force your stomach to produce more acid to break down the overdoneness)...with some broccoli on the side. Remember to keep drinking the beer...not light beer. I'm talking Sam Adams Winter Lager style.

When you wake in the morning...and have forgotten the mixture that has been perculating in your belly and release a fart in the shower. The steam rising will drive it up to you and you may just pass out from the bite of the fart. Abstain taking a poop for as long as you can. This is the fuel to your fire.

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LIGHT THESE AS THEY REQUIRE PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISION

Posted

A guy I used to work with was a body builder. He consumed baby food 2 to 3 times a day "because all the protein, kid". We would be working down in the tunnels under certain Gov't buildings with no where to go, nand this dude would let out some SBD's that made multiple people hurl. That smell would make me lose my lunch and it only got worse as the day went on...

Posted

I don't think I have ever puked from smelling a fart. Some of yall have weak stomachs. If I smell a nasty fart and I know who did it, I normally just get mad and punch them in the shoulder or something. Puking is a man foul.