Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite thing about my office

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I do not do anything with Cabarrus County so I don't know if it's sold in Cabarrus. Maybe do a 1/4 barrel ($61 at Total Wine with tax) of your domestic beer it is eqv to 3.75 cases. And then buy your imports by the 6/12 pack. (Sweetwater only comes in 6's)

Hmmmm.....buying 4 cases is cheaper than $61 if there is a sale going on.....

Buy imports for the party? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bitches be drinking Coors Light..... yeah booooooooooooooy!

Thanks

Now back to the office discussion.......

Posted

The only sale going on is $15.00 suits so you would spend the same. $61 is w/ tax I bought a 1/4 barrel yesterday so I remember the exact price.

Posted

The only sale going on is $15.00 suits so you would spend the same. $61 is w/ tax I bought a 1/4 barrel yesterday so I remember the exact price.

What....no HT $11.88 (or whatever it is) for a suitcase before New Years like they have before race weekend and every other holiday? (Yes Race Weekend is a holiday in these parts). Communists!!!!!!!

Posted

I know they did last year but I have the ads for the next 60 day for every grocery store and it is $14.99 suits this year. Beer prices have gone up no more $11.88 :(.

Posted

I know they did last year but I have the ads for the next 60 day for every grocery store and it is $14.99 suits this year. Beer prices have gone up no more $11.88 :(.

I say with throw beer into the harbor in protest!!!!!!!!

Posted

No more 11.88 for my Coors Light??

Posted

No more 11.88 for my Coors Light??

JBro tried lying to us Scrum.....just left Lowe's and they had Coors and Miller light suitcases for $13.88 through 12/26. Not sure what they will be after that. Not quite $11.88 but still not bad.

Posted

lol, was gonna post that today. I always forget about Lowes but I had to go to one today for work and saw that. I usually just look at HT & Food Lion (9 times out of 10 they are cheapest on beer)

Posted

Nope, we have New Castle, Guiness, Harp, Smithwicks, Sweetwater, & Yuengling to choose from.

I can cut your grass the next 20 years

Posted

hmmm, sounds suspiciously like a lunch truck