Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith Punt Return

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What was with that? I know Mark Jones wasn't doing all that great, but seeing him back there was surprising, exciting (even though it didn't amount to anything) and disconcerting at the same time. I only remember seeing him one time.

Posted · Report post

I was like...Oh poo! Smittay is back there...

Posted · Report post

#2 Seed on the line

Posted · Report post

I like the attitude Fox was trying to present. We were already in the playoffs, we had the lead, yet we were willing to put our best player on a punt return. It certainly reinforced a message to the other players, I think.

Posted · Report post

#1 receiver on line as well

Posted · Report post

Yeah, me 2....... but at least they were trying something different!! I think they did it a couple weeks ago but only once. BTW, looks like we have the late game (4 pm) on Jan 11??? Does that make sense?

What was with that? I know Mark Jones wasn't doing all that great, but seeing him back there was surprising, exciting (even though it didn't amount to anything) and disconcerting at the same time. I only remember seeing him one time.

Posted · Report post

I think Smith was just wanting to get involved up until that point he hadn't done much. I may be wrong but I bet it was his call, and I bet he can go in at PR anytime he wants.

Posted · Report post

Where'd you see the thing about the game?

Posted · Report post

i like the attitude fox was trying to present. We were already in the playoffs, we had the lead, yet we were willing to put our best player on a punt return. It certainly reinforced a message to the other players, i think.

nooo john fotz is con-suh-vuh-tive ...he don't do nothin' to win da games... Fire him, turdovac, and davidson hire cowher....

Posted · Report post

On Fox so it's prolly wrong. Someone else said the 10th (Sat) but still the late game so that's prolly right. Too damn much Crown Royal today!!!

Where'd you see the thing about the game?

Posted · Report post

it got 10 yards pretty good.

Posted · Report post

yeah - it's been updated in the playoff sticky - night game on the 10th.