Photo
- - - - -

Saints Play by Play

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#16 thejimmy

thejimmy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:50 AM

Here is a great example of a Panther fan trying to twist the truth. I heard Hokie Gajan make the comment that the poster mentioned. Here is what he said, "Jake came in the game with 14 TD's and 12 int.'s and in most situations that would get the QB run out of town but Jake brings so much more too this team than stats and all he does is win so the stats are overlooked and I would overlook them too. He is not flashy and not real impressive but when you get wins who cares"

Sounds like a great compliment from a fellow cajun to me.

Pretty good comeback. There is some bias around here.

#17 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,418 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:54 AM

Flashiness has nothing to do with it. And Jake is very exciting when you really think about it.

I do agree however that without Smitty the Jake Delhomme experiment would have ended long ago.

#18 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:00 PM

threw up a prayer that no one but Smith would have caught. !

You said it right there. the only problem is that I know you meant it as a bad thing when it is good. He was in trouble but got the ball to the one guy who could make a play. Case, like your season, closed!

#19 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,073 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:21 PM

Tell me what Jake did today to lead his team back? Handed the ball off and threw up a prayer that no one but Smith would have caught. Wow what clutch play!

evidentley more than your QB.... :hurray:

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com