Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason David must be retarded

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Jason David is most likely mentally retarded. I love what Smitty said haha I love Smitty. I love the comment that says David did ok despite the two bombs that Smith got. That's like saying well the terrorist attack wasn't that bad on 9/11 if you take out those twin towers getting blown up. fuging idiots.

Posted

Im still down in New Orleans and in the paper today Steve Smith said that "Jason Daivd might be a shutdown corner in a popcorn league, but not the NFL"

Posted

I love the Saint s report

Posted

Apparently Jason David got in the face of Steve Smith before the game and this is what it looked like:

retard.jpg

Posted

Isn't this supposed to be Jason David's "comeback season"? :lol:

Posted

There is also a thread there "Is Steve Smith best wr in the league", I would have the link but I was banned for calling out dumb people. One guy has Smith behind Colston and was calling me a homer.

Yeah I was banned from there last night.....I've REALLY got to quit going on opposing teams boards and Posting While Intoxicated :eek:

Posted

There's also a post in that thread saying "If Steve Smith wasn't in the NFL he would be in jail or dead, someday he will hit the wrong guy and he will get his"

and saying next time Steve Smith is gonna kill someone.

Thats stupid. If if if if if if if. If every time i got a nickel for every time someone was busting on Smith id be a billionaire.

Posted

Jason who?

Posted

Thats stupid. If if if if if if if. If every time i got a nickel for every time someone was busting on Smith id be a billionaire.

Did you know if we didn't have steve smith we wouldn't be as good?

Posted

I don't know whty the hell he figured he needed to give Smith any more incentive to absolutely own him. What a moron, the only way he'll be back next year is a nickel back.

Posted

David is probably better than Ken Lucas has been over the last month.

Teams have been targeting Lucas, and he hasn't be letting them down, either.

Posted

David is probably better than Ken Lucas has been over the last month.

Teams have been targeting Lucas, and he hasn't be letting them down, either.

What a Jason David like comment.