Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kettle

Adult Expo in Charlotte

68 posts in this topic

was it just toys or outfits? what did i miss?

Look at KK's links... looks like all sorts of stuff including many hot, scantily clad womenz... plus a giant inflatable penis, which was why Zod was there.

Look at KK's links... looks like all sorts of stuff including many hot, scantily clad womenz... plus a giant inflatable penis, which was why Zod was there.

:rofl:

Go to one of these expos and forever dash your ideas of what these women really look like IRL.

Go to one of these expos and forever dash your ideas of what these women really look like IRL.

i don't care. i'll only live once. same can be said for most women anyways. for example, while living in cornelius i was on LKN a lot, and saw quite a bit at beachin island. i'd go to lknfun.com the following week, and see the same stuff in an album. it might look better in film, but bottom line....nothing beats seeing it in person.

Man, a lot of those girls look ROUGH. Still, it would have been fun to walk through there.

Man, a lot of those girls look ROUGH. Still, it would have been fun to walk through there.

agreed. having a hard time finding one that is actually pretty. but i'm sure my taste is quite different from everyone elses here.

agreed. having a hard time finding one that is actually pretty. but i'm sure my taste is quite different from everyone elses here.

When double anal and ATM is how they make a living, the wear and tear is going to show when you see them in person.

When double anal and ATM is how they make a living, the wear and tear is going to show when you see them in person.

plus the industry isn't known to be free of the other stuff that ages you quickly. drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, late nights. sometimes all you need to do to arouse a guy is be a ho

Looks like Belladonna was there, and while she's got a fuged up grill, I think she's great.

plus the industry isn't known to be free of the other stuff that ages you quickly. drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, late nights. sometimes all you need to do to arouse a guy is be a ho

from what i've seen this is true