Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adult Expo in Charlotte

68 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, a lot of those girls look ROUGH. Still, it would have been fun to walk through there.

Posted

Man, a lot of those girls look ROUGH. Still, it would have been fun to walk through there.

agreed. having a hard time finding one that is actually pretty. but i'm sure my taste is quite different from everyone elses here.

Posted

agreed. having a hard time finding one that is actually pretty. but i'm sure my taste is quite different from everyone elses here.

When double anal and ATM is how they make a living, the wear and tear is going to show when you see them in person.

Posted

When double anal and ATM is how they make a living, the wear and tear is going to show when you see them in person.

plus the industry isn't known to be free of the other stuff that ages you quickly. drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, late nights. sometimes all you need to do to arouse a guy is be a ho

Posted

Looks like Belladonna was there, and while she's got a fuged up grill, I think she's great.

Posted

plus the industry isn't known to be free of the other stuff that ages you quickly. drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, late nights. sometimes all you need to do to arouse a guy is be a ho

from what i've seen this is true

Posted

Art Mann was there, I love that show.

Posted

Sometimes not even that much... :rolleyes:

Posted

ok. so sometimes the guy is just married.

edit: ouch, that was a double edged sword

Posted

We both look forward to "act out the pron we're watching" night. Maybe this Saturday...

Posted

i make up my own

Posted

The redhead in the latex booth pics is actually pretty hot. The rest look just good enough naked that, coupled with their IQ or motivation level, they were destined for a brief career in the adult industry.