Photo
- - - - -

ATL really think they have a better runnin game than CAR..R U kidding me?!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#16 tayncat

tayncat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:25 PM

I will take Williams and Stewart anyday because they compliment each other. Turner is pretty much there WHOLE runnin game. Turner and Norwood are no where close in yards.

#17 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:34 PM

Take a look around :rolleyes:

I know all of us on this board love our RB. But they said best running back tandems and I can't really put them in that group because of the fact Tuner did most of the running for them. They have good RB's but better then ours I don't see it.

#18 SteveSmith_for_Prez

SteveSmith_for_Prez

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:41 PM

D Will is the best back in the South and other than AP I think you could call him the best in the league. He's definitely been the best when it matters this last half of the season.

nuff said.

#19 SteveSmith_for_Prez

SteveSmith_for_Prez

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:45 PM

d-will by himself has more rushing tds than 23 teams have total in the NFL.

he'd be top 10 by himself when compared against entire teams rushing tds.

#20 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:01 PM

do they consider 1 back getting 25 carries and the other 6 a 2 back system?

Yeah really..

#21 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:00 PM

Worst fans in the NFC South. Half of that message board are 13yr olds trolling. Homerism is strong with that one

#22 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:22 PM

Ignorant panther fans
We beat yall 45 to 28 and ever since all yall talk about is stats.

With Harry at punt returner and a healthy Norwood at kick returner teams should worry about our special teams. And as for running the ball no one wants to see Turner and now we have the always dangerous Norwood back. We have the most dangerous tandem and honestly if Matt Ryan has a good game we are the most dangerous TEAM in the NFC playoffs.

If you panther fans want to say our D is bad, yalls unbelievable tandem did nothing against us in the Dome. And yall all know yall dont want to see us in the playoffs, cause when matty ice has a good day and we run the ball well your D looks awful, hey like for example the 45 points yall allowed us to put on the scoreboard.

Again, Falcon fans love to brag about their home win but seem to "forget" about their away loss. They act as if that game never even occured. I'd love to see Atlanta come to Carolina cause I gaurantee you they won't score 45 on us in Charlotte.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com