Photo
- - - - -

How do you watch Bobcat games in Wilmington, NORTH CAROLINA!?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:09 PM

Seriously? I may be a bandwagon fan, yes, but thats only because I don't watch NBA basketball anyways. So I am loyal Panthers supporter and now that the season is over for them, I see the Bobcats are playing spectacular Basketball and I want to watch them... only to find out that they aren't played at all in Wilmington, NC. The same state that the fuging team is hosted at. And it's not like we are replaced with another NBA team to watch either, no, instead we have NO NBA teams at all to watch.... truly amazing.

Edited by thunderraiden, 18 January 2010 - 03:37 PM.

#2 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:11 PM

Check your PM buddy.

And request a thread deletion also.

#3 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

I went to UNCW, the games are on Fox sports and Sportssouth. I know Fox sports is carried down in the dub and im pretty sure Sportssouth is too.

#4 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:43 PM

Yeah I go to UNCW and any games that aren't on TV, I watch on League Pass Broadband. For some reason in Wilmington they don't black out the games on LP. Yeah but we don't get SportsSouth.

#5 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:58 PM

Yeah I go to UNCW and any games that aren't on TV, I watch on League Pass Broadband. For some reason in Wilmington they don't black out the games on LP. Yeah but we don't get SportsSouth.

Sweet, its a good school. I got fox sports went I lived there just a few years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users