Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you watch Bobcat games in Wilmington, NORTH CAROLINA!?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Seriously? I may be a bandwagon fan, yes, but thats only because I don't watch NBA basketball anyways. So I am loyal Panthers supporter and now that the season is over for them, I see the Bobcats are playing spectacular Basketball and I want to watch them... only to find out that they aren't played at all in Wilmington, NC. The same state that the fuging team is hosted at. And it's not like we are replaced with another NBA team to watch either, no, instead we have NO NBA teams at all to watch.... truly amazing.

Posted

Check your PM buddy.

And request a thread deletion also.

Posted

I went to UNCW, the games are on Fox sports and Sportssouth. I know Fox sports is carried down in the dub and im pretty sure Sportssouth is too.

Posted

Yeah I go to UNCW and any games that aren't on TV, I watch on League Pass Broadband. For some reason in Wilmington they don't black out the games on LP. Yeah but we don't get SportsSouth.

Posted

Yeah I go to UNCW and any games that aren't on TV, I watch on League Pass Broadband. For some reason in Wilmington they don't black out the games on LP. Yeah but we don't get SportsSouth.

Sweet, its a good school. I got fox sports went I lived there just a few years ago.