#17 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,210 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

#18 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,537 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:23 PM

Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

rofl

I wish

#19 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,537 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:26 PM

You slept with Jake.....didn't you.....didn't YOU!? :auto:

Nah his aim was too terrible.

#20 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,210 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:31 PM

rofl

I wish

Why am I the only one who has this?

Compliments to Real Genius for the earlier quote..ha ha

Edited by pstall, 19 January 2010 - 04:34 PM.

#21 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,537 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:40 PM

Why am I the only one who has this?

cause you're a genius with crazy awesome hair.

#22 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,806 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:51 PM

Methinks that you are feeling not in control of something. Your mind is translating this into your dreams. Just let go and accept what things may come your way at the hands of others.....

Especially if it comes from Electro. He always means well...

#23 2shy

2shy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:54 PM

I've had a lot of similar dreams the last 1 1/2 weeks.

Like last night I was in NY trying to get a taxi but couldn't. I was in a hurry. I asked a lady for help. she said if I ride this roller coaster that she was operating (random i know) then I would be able to get a taxi. I was stuck on the roller coaster forever and it was making me crazy late. I finally got off and started walking down the street again but still couldn't find a taxi. I found myself stuck in this building complex with no roads around. I asked a guy for help and he told me to go the 12 floor of the building and I would find an exit that leads to a road. Instead I when I went to the 12th floor I was suddenly in a museum with a bunch of stuff about Galileo. I went out the exit and instead of being on a road I was on a roof top with tons of pools, there was a party going on and everyone was having a good time but for some reason i didn't want to be there i wasn't even interested. I could see the road way down but had no clue how to get to it. I don't think I ever got my taxi.

Anyways I've been having similar dreams to this where I'm trying to do something but can't and i feel lost. They invoke the same feelings.

Any idea whats wrong with me?

youre a female, now pay your bill....

jokes aside, were you sober?

ive been having lots of deja vu, it hasnt got scary, but its close. random odd things......i want my mama!!!

#24 SMACKDAB

SMACKDAB

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:08 PM

Especially if it comes from Electro. He always means well...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......ain't you the sweetheart I have always been dreaming of!!!!

Come here big boy.......... :party:

#25 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:38 PM

I've been having two reoccuring for about 5 years now they are odd, kinda scary and unlike you cat I can't remember all the details but here's the basics..

In one of my dreams I am always needing to use the phone to call someone and I can never complete the call, I always try to punch in thr numbers but I'd either get the wrong number or I am dialing so fast that I just mash abucha buttons ... Odd I know but I get really mad that I am unable to make the call in my dreams that I even wake up in a bad mood... And it's not always the same senario, like once I was trying to call this girl I was going to be going out with and in another I'm calling an ambulance.. Yeaaaa

in my other dream I am flying in a plane and it always crashes..yea scary , and I always hit the ground and wake up.. But it's crazy Cuz my body jolts when i hit the ground just like the classic falling of a cliff dreams

So yea cat don't worry your not the only one :)

#26 SMACKDAB

SMACKDAB

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

I've been having two reoccuring for about 5 years now they are odd, kinda scary and unlike you cat I can't remember all the details but here's the basics..

In one of my dreams I am always needing to use the phone to call someone and I can never complete the call, I always try to punch in thr numbers but I'd either get the wrong number or I am dialing so fast that I just mash abucha buttons ... Odd I know but I get really mad that I am unable to make the call in my dreams that I even wake up in a bad mood... And it's not always the same senario, like once I was trying to call this girl I was going to be going out with and in another I'm calling an ambulance.. Yeaaaa

in my other dream I am flying in a plane and it always crashes..yea scary , and I always hit the ground and wake up.. But it's crazy Cuz my body jolts when i hit the ground just like the classic falling of a cliff dreams

So yea cat don't worry your not the only one :)

You slept with Jake too....didn't you?

:D

#27 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:10 PM

Mighta been Jake or it coulda been that greg guy acting like he was a panther again.. Haha

#28 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,629 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:12 AM

I have a certain level of control over my dreams. Have since college. Once had a dream where Freddy Kreuger showed up on my porch. I popped Wolverine's claws and kicked his ass.

Most recent dream: Walked out of my sister's house and things didn't look right. Said to myself "I think this is a dream". Tried to hover just to test it out (I can always fly and/or hover in my dreams) and was successful, so I flew around for a bit.

#29 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:09 AM

Dude that's awesome ... I would often Wonder if you could control your dreams, I always thought If you were consicous enough to be aware you were in a dream that you'd wake up but I guess not... I'd have crazy dreams if I could control them!!

#30 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:45 AM

Wow! Got a lot going on here...

I've had a lot of similar dreams the last 1 1/2 weeks.

Like last night I was in NY trying to get a taxi but couldn't. I was in a hurry.

If I had to guess, this would indicate a certain level of impatience with something or someone in your life right now... Maybe it's with life in general?

I asked a lady for help. she said if I ride this roller coaster that she was operating (random i know) then I would be able to get a taxi. I was stuck on the roller coaster forever and it was making me crazy late.

Here, I think the roller coaster symbolizes the emotions of life and life itself. It's full of ups and downs, and sometimes we all are looking towards the end of the ride. The woman, although you didn't recognize her, could possibly be a woman from your past in a different form. This woman from your past is someone whom you felt had a great deal of control over you and your life.

I finally got off and started walking down the street again but still couldn't find a taxi.

This is your breaking away from the woman mentioned above. At some point in your life, maybe you had a transition where you moved yourself far away from this woman.

I found myself stuck in this building complex with no roads around. I asked a guy for help and he told me to go the 12 floor of the building and I would find an exit that leads to a road.

To me, the buildings are representative of choices life throws at you. You don't know what buildings to go into and as such, maybe you have issues with making decisions?

The number 12 has some significance related to a conflict between the physical and spiritual aspects of things, and from our talks in the past, I think that is what is going on here.

Instead I when I went to the 12th floor I was suddenly in a museum with a bunch of stuff about Galileo.

I think this represents that you lean towards the scientific aspect of things instead of the spiritual. You want to find out about the spiritual aspects, but cannot get past the scientific.

I went out the exit and instead of being on a road I was on a roof top with tons of pools, there was a party going on and everyone was having a good time but for some reason i didn't want to be there i wasn't even interested.

This could represent a feeling of being caught in the middle of all the things mentioned above. Life itself, spirituality, and science. Maybe you see others that have chosen the luxury of picking a proverbial "side" and that they have the luxury of not worrying about the things you worry about. IE. Religious people having a good time because all they need is faith, and the scientific folks being content with either not knowing the answers or disregarding the spiritual realm completely. Those were the people "having a good time" and you weren't interested because you don't want to pick a "side."

I could see the road way down but had no clue how to get to it.

We all feel like this sometimes. We're lost. Some people take the easy way out and take a side, but you're caught in the middle and refuse to completely give in to faith or knowledge.

I don't think I ever got my taxi.

Some of us never will, and for that reason alone, our lives will be a constant struggle to understand the often non-understandable.

NOTHING is wrong with you. We all have dreams. Some have meaning and some do not.

If it makes you feel any better, I think this one did have meaning, and maybe understanding that meaning will make the dream stop being so repetitive.

Just learn to let go of inner conflicts. We all have them, but until you are able to focus your energy on something else, they will continue to bother you.

Hope I helped!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com