Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Take Trgo instead!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

There is nothing to elaborate on.....as you stated... we all know the answer. Also....I don't believe we should worry about losing Davidson. As long as he's under contract he's untouchable. And it also seems we got the lucky pick from the Belicheat tree. The rest (Romeo, Mangini and Weiss) all seem to be sucking bad.

I wouldn't necessarily hold the (Belicheat tree) against Romeo, Mangini and Weiss. Belicheck didn't have a great stay in Cleveland.

Posted

Belicheck didn't have a great stay in Cleveland.

that was before belicheat learned how to work a camera.:)

Posted

As long as he's under contract he's untouchable.

That's not true, almost all coordinators that become HC's were still under contract. He is not a player, but I think we are safe from losing him this year.

Posted

I mean we get conservative but as far as game planing goes I don't see any handcuffs. JMO. Also I doubt Fox will let a team speak to him.

Posted

That's not true, almost all coordinators that become HC's were still under contract. He is not a player, but I think we are safe from losing him this year.

I believe it works the same. The team has to give the other team permission to talk. And if I remember correctly it has to be a promotion.