Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Painting sucks

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Painting the house is the worst thing a husband has to do in a marriage. Period.

Posted

srsly. I started back in march and I'm still painting every few weekends.

Posted

I almost stuck the handle of the paint brush in my eye to see how far it could go before it hit bone. That's way better than painting.

Posted

Painting French doors is the worst

Posted

yeah.....I never do it. Luckily it is also the cheapest thing you can hire somebody to do and if they fug it up they have to re-d0 it. The few times I have done it it takes twice as long as I thought it would take and have to make two more trips to Lowes to get the stuff to do it.

Posted

and the damned taping. GAWD!!! Screw this crap. Next house is gonna be a big ass log cabin, bark and all.

Posted

Please pay the painter the next time.....they're out there a dime a dozen for $10/hr.

Posted

You know those paint commercials they show on TV? The ones with the family or husband and wife laughing and painting a room together?

Complete bullsh*t.

Posted

Please pay the painter the next time.....they're out there a dime a dozen for $10/hr.

Oh, I will. I used to sell for Duron and Sherwin-Williams in Florida, so I know some folks. But I figured what the hell, can't be that much of a pain in the ass. Now I know why most of my contractors were drunks.

Posted

if they show up sober you're good, then when they get paid they won't show the next day...

Posted

+1

I piss on painting...