Debut trailer is out. ;)

#2 Cpanthers5851

Cpanthers5851

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:52 PM

i really liked this game.

problem was i played it when there was a HUGE bug with the game. the bug where the game froze EVERY time at a certain spot. and there was nothing to do but wait for the patch and restart the game.

by the time the patch came out i lost interest in the game.

maybe ill pick it up used somewhere and start it up again.

#3 WildBill559

WildBill559

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:02 PM

Wow, thankfully I avoided that issue somehow. I got it at release and jumped right in without experiencing that. I didn't rush to the end though, so maybe I took a break at the right time while it was patched.

#4 Cpanthers5851

Cpanthers5851

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:15 PM

Wow, thankfully I avoided that issue somehow. I got it at release and jumped right in without experiencing that. I didn't rush to the end though, so maybe I took a break at the right time while it was patched.

yeah it really sucked. it was at a certain part of the story where i had to leave a room. problem was, if you tried to leave the room it froze EVERY time. sooooo lame.

#5 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:19 PM

It's being done by Obsidian (Formerly Black Isle Studios) who did the first two fallout games. So it could be interesting.

#6 Cpanthers5851

Cpanthers5851

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:26 PM

ah poo, i thought this was just another DLC or something. i didnt realize it was a completely different game.

ill most likely be getting it.

#7 WildBill559

WildBill559

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:48 PM

Ahh, Bethesda is just publishing this one, while they are making Fallout 4. Didn't realize that. :eek:

#8 Cpanthers5851

Cpanthers5851

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:50 PM

Ahh, Bethesda is just publishing this one, while they are making Fallout 4. Didn't realize that. :eek:

ha yeah i saw that when i was doing a little research on New Vegas. pretty weird.

#9 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:51 PM

I think they're going to do The Elder Scrolls V first.

Supposedly there's going to be some new info dropping this month.

#10 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,253 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:57 PM

This looks strange. How is the city so, futuristic... I guess? Different than Fallout 3 for sure.

#11 WildBill559

WildBill559

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:08 PM

I think they're going to do The Elder Scrolls V first.

Supposedly there's going to be some new info dropping this month.

I'm fine with that. I know Oblivion gets crap about the combat and main quest line, but I got plenty of hours out of that game. They really kicked off the next gen RPG experience.

The combat will certainly be improved by then, so they just need to write the main quest line as good as they did guild quests. That's a lot of content that some people ignored. BioWare does a better job of bringing it all together. I think they already improved with Fallout 3 though, so I'm not worried.

I can't imagine someone trashing Oblivion, yet never experiencing the thieves guild. Same goes with the assassin's, but thieves was definitely my highlight. My filthy Khajiit is ready for more.

#12 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:14 PM

It's being done by Obsidian (Formerly Black Isle Studios) who did the first two fallout games. So it could be interesting.

Awesome. I hope they get different voice actors. It really ruins the mood when you're all into the Fallout world and start talking to the arena master.

#13 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,793 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:01 PM

I just can't bring myself to like Bethesda games since Daggerfall. I'm not sure why, Fallout 3 was ok I guess but as an avid fan of the first two I just couldn't appreciate it.

#14 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:52 AM

oh shiat really? count me in.

#15 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:57 AM

I just can't bring myself to like Bethesda games since Daggerfall. I'm not sure why, Fallout 3 was ok I guess but as an avid fan of the first two I just couldn't appreciate it.

yea, 3 at times felt like a user generated oblivion mod to me. not to say i didn't enjoy it but bethesda just didn't quite "get it."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.