#16 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,384 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:32 AM

Johnson may or may not have a point here. It honestly doesn't matter to me whether or not he does.

The fact that he's whining about it though? And in the media? That makes me think he's a little punk.

#17 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,885 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:33 PM

Titans running back Chris Johnson was the only rookie to make it to the Pro Bowl. But he lost out on the offensive rookie of the year award in a landslide to Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan.

And Johnson doesn’t like it.

“[T]he whole thing is bogus,” Johnson said, according to Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper, ”because people are voting for it that are not on the same field as the people who are playing.

“I’m disappointed. I did all I could to win it. I feel I did the best. I feel I did all I could do to win it; it just didn’t come my way.”

The Associated Press names the offensive and defensive rookie of the year based on voting by 50 sportswriters. Ryan received 44 votes; Johnson drew only three.

http://www.profootba...r-voting-bogus/

Hey, Chris.... both Steve Slaton and Matt Forte had more rushing yards than you did... and Forte had more receiving yards than Slaton who also had more yards than you did...

Now shut the hell up.

:cool:

#18 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:11 PM

Chris Johnson is a stupid thug. Future T.O. in the making.

#19 Panthericulous

Panthericulous

I'm calmer than you are..

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:53 PM

my mind is blown because chris johnson got an NFL MVP vote... who the fug was smoking the crack!?!?!?!?!

Ryan deserves it... and I hate the Falcons....

#20 Darth Hater

Darth Hater

Sunnyvale senior member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:29 PM

Didn't Forte carry an entirely shitty Bears offense on his shoulders and damn near get them to the postseason while breaking several franchise records along the way while putting up nice numbers as well? I would've given it to him if Ryan didn't get it. Ryan did deserve it and that choice was the right choice. Chris Johnson and Lardass White are fags anyways!

#21 Rush23

Rush23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:28 PM

I like the Matt Forte votes ;)

#22 Jgigs

Jgigs

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:21 AM

Waaaaa, what a baby.

Yea, he had a awesome season, but we see it year after year where rookie RBs come in a perform very well. That can't be said at the QB position. I think it was pretty clear Ryan deserved it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com