1. If Moore had started the season in place of Picks Magee we'd have made the playoffs.
2. "Wait till teams have film on him" hasn't flown since his second start this season.
3. A team has a young QB who has won consistently against teams fighting for a playoff spot/higher seed and has never flat out lost a game on his own at this point. He has also racked up some pretty eye-popping stats during his limited chances. We NEED a QB. How many trade threads pop up on the huddle? (Hint: search for Kolb, Kevin)
4. We need to poo or get off the pot in regards to the QB position. Moore either is or isn't the answer. I think Fiz said it first, but we need to either move forward with Moore or get rid of him and upgrade. No reason to draft someone to groom and sit him behind a 25 year old promising QB who has limited opportunities at this point.
5. The longer we wait to offer a contract, the more he's going to cost us.
6. Delhomme is done. Get over it.
1. Quite possible
2. Matt Ryan looked really good his rookie year. Less so last year. Coordinators are lazy creatures sometimes. They wait for someone else to stumble on your weakness then they copy it.
3. Lets see how he handles the pressure of being " The Starter" first.
4. If Moore is our guy, we don't have to wait till the end of season to start contract talks.
5. Yes but if he is the man it's worth it to give him a bigger contract than a smaller contract that he will say he's outplayed later.