Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seems Richardson is prepping this team to sell it.

42 posts in this topic

Posted

He is actually selling me the panthers for two first round draft picks and an undisclosed future draft pick.

Posted

To a consortium led by Ric Flair, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Michael Jordan.

And Felix. Always Felix.

Posted

Oh wow...if this is true I wonder how much JR will sell his seats for?!?!?

Posted

Sons are gone, Not extending coaches contracts, not tagging or extending anymore big contracts this offseason.... sure looks like a sale prep to me.
Weak sauce evidence.

Why would Richardson, at this point in his life, be more concerned about money, than the franchise that he fought to bring in to the NFL that he respects more than most fans.

1 person likes this

Posted

my sources would have spilled the beans on this. so far, no news swirling around

Posted

Weak sauce evidence.

Why would Richardson, at this point in his life, be more concerned about money, than the franchise that he fought to bring in to the NFL that he respects more than most fans.

Exactly....I could see Dan Snyder...owner of the Redskins...or that dickhead that owns that Dallas NBA team...wanting to sell to the 'highest bidder' because they still have youth....but JR has fought his entire adult life for his dream of owning an NFL team....just doesn't make any sense.

Posted

Exactly....I could see Dan Snyder...owner of the Redskins...or that dickhead that owns that Dallas NBA team...wanting to sell to the 'highest bidder' because they still have youth....but JR has fought his entire adult life for his dream of owning an NFL team....just doesn't make any sense.

Cuban's not a dickhead. :lol:

Posted

Threads like this are going to be the death of my laptop!

Posted

Cuban's not a dickhead. :lol:

You're right.....i'm just jealous. :)

Posted

That is because it doesn't make sense.

I wouldn't be surprised that when he does sell the team there is a provision that the team remains in the Carolina's. After all part of his dream was not only to own a franchise but to bring one to the Carolina's.

Go Panthers

Posted

Weak thread. JR will never sell this team. And he sure as hell care about winning a championship more than the money. He make plenty enough, so I don't doubt he is greedy to want more than winning.

Posted

To a consortium led by Ric Flair, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Michael Jordan.

And Felix. Always Felix.

seeing as how Dale Jr's a Redskins fan, I highly doubt he would invest in a team that he doesnt really care for. Now maybe, Jimmie Johnson since he has all tha bank from 4 championships.

1 person likes this