Photo
- - - - -

Could Michael Vick be Headed Back to the NFC South?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#1 rey2009

rey2009

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:59 PM

http://www.fanfeedr....o-the-nfc-south ....
I would love that :)

#2 magnus

magnus

Eternal Gameface

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:01 PM

since when did Vick become a game manager?

#3 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:03 PM

no.

#4 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:05 PM

i dont get it. Vick has never been a good drop back passer. he was good bc he was a threat to break off a run, like Vince young does now. but he has since clearly appeared to have lost a step. I don't want to take a chance on him

#5 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

i don't care anymore. i don't think he's got it anymore and i would rather him not be here but i just don't care enough to argue about it.

congrats on creating a thread that is going to turn into talk about race instead of football, though. it's inevitable.

#6 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,179 posts

To big of a polar figure to play for the Panthers. But I could see him on the Redskins.

#7 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationRain Tree

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:07 PM

vick as a panther would be pretty cool

#8 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:08 PM

To big of a polar figure to play for the Panthers. But I could see him on the Redskins.

why not? uncapped year...why not try it? peppers, sproles, vick.....they could be the ONLY team in the league this year not concerned with fiscal responsibility (and it still wouldn't matter).

#9 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:11 PM

I wouldnt love it but...it kinda makes since for richardson to try and get him although I dont think it he will. but like the article said a 4th round pick at best would most likely get him. I wouldnt mind.

#10 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:16 PM

*** vick!!! I am sick of people shoving ideas down our throats. Moore is our starter if the FO would sign him befrore friday. Moore is our future plan and simple. Vick is a washed up former starter QB. Vick really didn't prove poo last year with the eagles. He throw one TD and did a few wildcat plays and that is it. How is that convincing enough for us to trade are pick him up. He is at best good enough to be 3rd string. So *** Vick once and for all!!!!:mad:

#11 nationsford

nationsford

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:17 PM

4th round pick? uhh... hell yes the motherfuga would make the team MORE completive nuff said.

#12 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,902 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:18 PM

So in other words, we would be Vick's revenge-bang for the Falcons... no thanks.

In all honesty, I would support bringing in Vick to compete for the starting QB spot as long as the price was right.

Edited by CatMan72, 01 March 2010 - 07:21 PM.

#13 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 9,166 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:18 PM

Oh boy here we go again.... Note to all the people who are soon to flip out over no apparent reason: It's the offseason we are all bored as crap (comes with cheering for one of the most boring- yet stable franchises). That being said I would take Vick for a fifth rounder.

#14 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,764 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

i don't care anymore. i don't think he's got it anymore and i would rather him not be here but i just don't care enough to argue about it.

congrats on creating a thread that is going to turn into talk about race instead of football, though. it's inevitable.

Posted Image

#15 bigredshaolinstyle

bigredshaolinstyle

Panther since '95

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:23 PM

http://www.fanfeedr....o-the-nfc-south ....

4 real tho'! i dont know why we didnt get him when he got out :confused:instead they give jake del(bum)homme all that $ and playin time 4 what? i tell you after the playoff game when IMO he sold out to the sea(bums)hawks after a great season he's never been the same..as far as i'm concerned he's on BUM STATIS LOL LOL i hope he stays on the bench and stay w/MOORE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.