Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I wouldn't be a Panther fan if not for Jake Delhomme.

26 posts in this topic

Posted

...Well, now I'm almost grown, going to college in a year, and basic training in the summer.....my childhood is gone, and so is Jake.......put him in the Panther HOF and retire his number.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was a Panther fan BEFORE delhomme. and frankly it was nice will it lasted but . BYE!!! its over. no use crying over spilled milk. its done.

Posted

HOF??? No thanks. Thanks for what he did for this team, but that's about it.

Posted

well i was to, but you know how children are. Our 03 run cemented my love for this team. If it wasn't for that...I'll probably be on a Ravens forum somewhere (I was a Raven bandwagoner)..DONT JUDGE ME!

Posted

I'm a fan of Delhomme, but even so I don't believe his number should be retired.

"Ring of Honor" type thing, maybe.

Posted

lmao news flash jake was never payton manning...hof ummm now horrible horrible idea and post.

Posted

...Well, now I'm almost grown, going to college in a year, and basic training in the summer.....my childhood is gone, and so is Jake.......put him in the Panther HOF and retire his number.

your avatar is kick ass (no pun intended) so have some pie ... don't know if jake's number should be retired

Posted

:out:

You're definitely coming off as if you need someone to talk to. I don't really mind but it's a little... odd... to include all that in your post. It didn't seem like a joke but maybe you were.

lmao news flash jake was never payton manning...hof ummm now horrible horrible idea and post.

You're smart! Not. He said Panthers HOF.

MVP you might want to bold the Panthers before someone else completely misreads your post.

Posted

Jake was if not one of the best Panthers EVER- For ANYONE to deny that is being ignorant. If it wasnt for Jake we would not be near the team that we are, and to deny that is pure ignorance as well....

Posted

I can see the Panther HOF or the ring of honor, but not retire his ##.

Posted

Delhomme bet not get a damn thing. No HOF or Ring of Honor

Posted

Jake was if not one of the best Panthers EVER- For ANYONE to deny that is being ignorant. If it wasnt for Jake we would not be near the team that we are, and to deny that is pure ignorance as well....

Smitty would disagree with you.