Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MVP24

I wouldn't be a Panther fan if not for Jake Delhomme.

26 posts in this topic

Delhomme deserves a lot of thanks from this team. He's been their best QB and was at the center of some of their best moments ever. The idea that he deserves no gratitude at all is just stupid and asinine.

Yes, he stayed too long, but that does not negate the good things he did.

1 person likes this

Delhomme deserves a lot of thanks from this team. he's been their best QB and was at the center of some of their best moments. The idea that he deserves no gratitude is just stupid and asinine.

The guys giving him a hard time probably didn't follow the Panthers all that closely up until the past few years (as in, 2007+). Of course, there are a few cynics in the midst around here that have been following the Panthers since 1969.

Delhomme deserves a lot of thanks from this team. He's been their best QB and was at the center of some of their best moments ever. The idea that he deserves no gratitude at all is just stupid and asinine.

Yes it does. Thank John Fox for ruining this man's career.

Delhomme bet not get a damn thing. No HOF or Ring of Honor

its called english

its called english

Youz can't be understanding I?

drunken fools

meh

dealt with the whole "delhomme's career is over" thing when he wasn't throwing as well as he used to in 2009.

took a bottle of brew, got over it

I'd be OK with a temporary place in the Ring of Honor.

Ring of Honor, definitely. You don't take your team to their first SB and not get into the Ring of Honor. Retire #17? Hm... that I'm not sure about yet.

But comeon... He was better than Kerry Collins, better than Beuerlein, better than Peete, better than Weinke. He's been our best franchise QB up to this point.

Hell, I almost became an anti-Panther fan because of Jake.;) j/k

Ring of Honor, definitely. You don't take your team to their first SB and not get into the Ring of Honor. Retire #17? Hm... that I'm not sure about yet.

But comeon... He was better than Kerry Collins, better than Beuerlein, better than Peete, better than Weinke. He's been our best franchise QB up to this point.

Shoot me, but I don't know if Jake really was better than Beuerlein. If Steve had just been 10 years younger...

Ah, the all important qualifier.