Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swarly

Anyone know when the Jake press conference is?

116 posts in this topic

Doing them in public because you're sad that you just found out that you no longer have what it takes IS embarrassing.

Crying is fine, but do it in private with your family. Don't do it on a public stage to try and do what? Make us all feel sorry for him? Please, I'd give my left nut to be in his situation right now.

you are truly a piece of poo

3 people like this

yes, i'm sure he wanted to cry on television in front of thousands of people. this was his plan all along. next time you're feeling emotional we'll throw you in front of a dozen cameras and see how quickly you pull it together.

He no longer has any obligation to this team. Even if they asked him to do this, he didn't have to do a damn thing they said.

Why? You did read where I said that crying was fine right? Just do it with your family. There's absolutely no need to go bawl on national TV for being fired.

1 person likes this

i miss jake i dont wont him to leave ill take another losing season lol

please stay jake

its just not gonna work.....right now

1 person likes this

Agreed. +rep

Jake was the reason I'm a panthers fan. Thanks for the memories Jake, you will always be a Carolina Panther.

If you all want to feel bad for someone, feel bad for me! I never even got to play in the NFL and I definatly didnt get 12 MILLION DOLLARS when I lost my job!!!!!!!!

Cry me a river

yes, i'm sure he wanted to cry on television in front of thousands of people. this was his plan all along. next time you're feeling emotional we'll throw you in front of a dozen cameras and see how quickly you pull it together.

Exactly. Just imagine having to face all those familiar faces and answer these questions with the bright lights in your face. Anybody who thinks this stuff is easy is a dumb ass.

These players and coaches can't win with some fans. If Delhomme wouldn't have done this, people would criticize him for not manning up and facing the public.

Yeah that was kinda hard to watch. I think sometimes we forget that these guys are human beings. I think he just showed how much he really loved this team. Which is alot more than I can say for Pep. Class act Jake!

Doing them in public because you're sad that you just found out that you no longer have what it takes IS embarrassing.

Crying is fine, but do it in private with your family. Don't do it on a public stage to try and do what? Make us all feel sorry for him? Please, I'd give my left nut to be in his situation right now.

anyone would be like that in that situation. Jake was going to be a nobody then took us to the superbowl. he put his hole heart into the panthers