132 replies to this topic

#46 pantherfan81

pantherfan81

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:51 PM

He does act a little prissy doesn't he? Reminds me of Bugs Bunny when he was hairdressing that monster.

#47 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,523 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:52 PM

Basically not :nono: Fox isn't Vince Lombardi but Lovie 'love' Smith just sucks :dita:

Damn Peppers, he has no excuse to justify playing in Chicago.

Didnt you hear him? They have a football tradition up there.

#48 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

Who dressed him. :lol:

Carl Carey.

makes you wonder if the rumors are true

That Pep never went to UNC like we thought? No wonder why he sound dumb as a brick in the press conference. And he wanted to play for the Bears? Sorry but that MF is lying. He said that after they talk to him first. fuging idiot. :dita:

#49 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:56 PM

I didn't wanna knock Pep for anything personally and generally refrained from doing so all of last year, but he acted like an asshole in this situation.

That 'face of the franchise' answer sealed it. And he proudly boasted that Chicago was on that list last year. fug him and carl carey.

I don't got a problem if you wanted a new coach or system or whatever. But, they run the same system, have older players and paid him less that what we reportedly offered.

A lot of guys dream of playing at home. Pep was here his whole life, so I can understand wanting a change of scenery but he handled it like poo and then it feels like he's rubbing it in.

It doesn't even seem real him holding that helmet up there. No doubt Charles Johnson and Everette Brown can get sacks, but they can't make one-handed INTs and run them back for TDs.

I'm pissed at him but it's gonna suck that he won't be a career Panther.

#50 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:00 PM

Peppers is just a complete moron all together. Peppers will say anything now that he is out carolina and has a hugh contract. I hope Peppers brakes his leg in training camp.

#51 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:01 PM

Fugg him. I hope his blows an ACL on a patch of ice in Chicago.

Neg. rep me if you want!

#52 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:07 PM

Fugg him. I hope his blows an ACL on a patch of ice in Chicago.

Neg. rep me if you want!

:grouphug::party: I agree with you bro. Peppers turned his back on the fans and carolina and is nnow talking bad about us and giving good rep to the bears. I respect Peppers for what he has done for us. But now he is complete trash. Good rep for you. Please rep me back.:D

#53 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:07 PM

I hope Pep make a new record in his career with having one sack in a season. That will be worse than 2 1/2 he has here 2 yrs. ago. :rofl:

#54 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

I hate Julius. I hope we DESTROY the shitty Bears.

#55 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

lol he can't wipe the smile off of his face. He can barely put words together.

#56 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:22 PM

Seriously, I wish I knew what he hated about Carolina so much...

#57 holycrikey

holycrikey

panthArs!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

What an idiot. I hate him even more now. He is the now the 2nd most classless act to leave Carolina.

#1 Rae Curruth
#2 Julius Peppers
#3 Kris Jenkins

fug right off, Peppers.

#58 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:27 PM

wow I didn't realize how sensitive the huddlers are. I don't see why so many people have gotten their feelings all hurt.

From what I've gathered, peppers has played his entire sports career in NC. When he was drafted by the panthers he was still stuck in NC. He wants to go play somewhere with a richer history than the Panthers. He's a follower not a leader. He doesn't have the cajones to be the face of the franchise and pave the way for Carolina Panthers. He wants to go somewhere where he can just play and fade in the backgroud a little bit.

He looks really excited, I think he'll play well. I'll be excited to play the bears this season.

#59 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:28 PM

Be happy for him. It's obvious this is something that has been on his mind (going somewhere else). Yes, it's a little gay and all, but honestly, he didn't make that dramatic of an exit, just a dramatic entrance to the Bears. I don't think he was trying to hurt anyone, especially his former fans.

*Loads Glock*

#60 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

I didn't wanna knock Pep for anything personally and generally refrained from doing so all of last year, but he acted like an asshole in this situation.

That 'face of the franchise' answer sealed it. And he proudly boasted that Chicago was on that list last year. f**k him and carl carey.

I don't got a problem if you wanted a new coach or system or whatever. But, they run the same system, have older players and paid him less that what we reportedly offered.

A lot of guys dream of playing at home. Pep was here his whole life, so I can understand wanting a change of scenery but he handled it like poo and then it feels like he's rubbing it in.

It doesn't even seem real him holding that helmet up there. No doubt Charles Johnson and Everette Brown can get sacks, but they can't make one-handed INTs and run them back for TDs.

I'm pissed at him but it's gonna suck that he won't be a career Panther.

I agreee. I can understand wanting a change but it was clear to many of us and with that has come out that Pep tanked about the last 4 seasons here. I also blame Fox/Hurney on this one, but not realizing any of this after he didnt sign the long term deal after his horrible '07 season.

"Didnt want to be the face of the franshise here" = What a d*ck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com