Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ahmadinejad speaks out about sept 11th

54 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100306/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran[/url]

What a bastard. I hope he gets assasinated.

Posted · Report post

[QUOTE]TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the official version of the Sept. 11 attacks a "big lie" used by the U.S. as an excuse for the war on terror, state media reported.[/QUOTE]

hahahaha gotta agree with ahmadinejad on that one.

Posted · Report post

No seriously. Iraq was responsible for 9-11.

Posted · Report post

Am I a bad American cause I don't give a shit?

I don't know if it was a "lie" or not but we did use it as a massive excuse to expand our "empire".

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Happy Panther']No seriously. Iraq was responsible for 9-11.[/QUOTE]

...or afghanistan for that matter haha.

Posted · Report post

Fuck him. The excuse for the war on terrorism was terrorism.

Amahdenisuck is just a glorified attention whore.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit']fug him. The excuse for the war on terrorism was terrorism.

Amahdenisuck is just a glorified attention whore.[/QUOTE]

haha yea if you mean domestic terrorism.

Posted · Report post

[yt]saHs6J0OXVI[/yt]

Posted · Report post

I'm surprised he believes it even happened.

Posted · Report post

So thousands of people dying is a lie? To think that [B]we [/B]did it so we could go to war and expand our "empire" might be the most asinine thing I have ever heard. Terrorists flew the planes that killed them. Bush used a genuine tragedy to further his own ambitions, but make no mistake, terrorists were responsible.

Posted · Report post

If anyone thinks the US govt did this. Come forward so I can put you on ignore first and then punch you in your trachea.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Misty_Mountain_Hop']So thousands of people dying is a lie? To think that [B]we [/B]did it so we could go to war and expand our "empire" might be the most asinine thing I have ever heard. Terrorists flew the planes that killed them. Bush used a genuine tragedy to further his own ambitions, but make no mistake, terrorists were responsible.[/QUOTE]

brainwashing is a bitch.

don't worry though, we have our trusty mainstream media/government officials to get our information from :)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cat']Am I a bad American cause I don't give a poo?

I don't know if it was a "lie" or not but we did use it as a massive excuse to expand our "empire".[/QUOTE]

Depends on what you mean by don't give a crap.

The empire part is laughable. Sounds like something Venom or one of the other wingnuts would come up with.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Davidson Deac II']Depends on what you mean by don't give a crap.

The empire part is laughable. Sounds like something Venom or one of the other wingnuts would come up with.[/QUOTE]

yea "spreading democracy around the world" and establishing permanent bases in foreign countries sounds nothing like that.

Posted · Report post

I hope venom is just toying with people. He hasn't mentioned controlled demolition yet thank god.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='John Fox'][yt]saHs6J0OXVI[/yt][/QUOTE]

oh my god the comments on that video are priceless.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SorthNarolina']I hope venom is just toying with people. He hasn't mentioned controlled demolition yet thank god.[/QUOTE]

No, I am fairly certain he is completely serious.

Posted · Report post

[url]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/316N8X2CXKL._AA280_.jpg[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Davidson Deac II']No, I am fairly certain he is completely serious.[/QUOTE]

...and completely insane.

Posted · Report post

Venom is an anagram for vomen, which is the German pronunciation of women. Coincidence? Ha! Like there ARE coincidences. Coincidences are for the weak minded.

Posted · Report post

Ahmadiamanutjob, the same guy who denies the Holocaust and says homosexuality is an American phenomenon, has a theory about 9/11.

I have only one question: who cares?

Posted · Report post

Politicians "lie" all the time. Bush called Iran the axis of evil. told us Iraq had Al Qaeda terrosists. And he still maintains that we never tortured anyone. Yet half the country tosses these and the rest of the lies aside.

But when a leader from another country says something then its CLOBBERING TIME.

No I don't believe there was a conspiracy behind 9-11. It's not impossible. False flags happen all the time. Someone could have shredded a memo or two that would have made a difference. Remember the administration at the time was looking for any reason to attack Iraq.

No he is not a nut-job. He is very smart.

If you want to read something from him, read the interview with Diane Sawyer from December.

[url]http://abcnews.go.com/WN/diane-sawyer-interviews-irans-president-mahmoud-ahmadinejad/story?id=9401194&page=7[/url]

Posted · Report post

Anyone who thinks homosexuality was caused by America is a nutjob.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='venom']brainwashing is a bitch.

don't worry though, we have our trusty mainstream media/government officials to get our information from :)[/QUOTE]

That's funny coming from someone who has been brainwashed by fearmongering conspiracy nuts.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='googoodan']Ahmadiamanutjob, the same guy who denies the Holocaust and says homosexuality is an American phenomenon, has a theory about 9/11.

I have only one question: who cares?[/QUOTE]

exactly

It's his perspective, I can see how he would come to the conclusions about 911 from the way we reacted with Iraq but I haven't seen any evidence that suggest we actually attacked ourselves.

I honestly don't know what happened with 911 so I'm not too offended by other peoples suggestions of what could have happened.