Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

True Panther Fans...**MUST WATCH**

64 posts in this topic

awesome video. Jake will be missed, on and off the field.

That was a fantastic tribute. Great job!

Fantastic work. Loved it. Jake brought something to this team very seldom seen in pro sports today. He wore it on his sleeve every time he took the field. Gonna miss him but, it was time to move on. I just hope that our QB's of the future give us the same feeling Jake gave us during his good times........no matter the score we were still in the game and he wasn't going to quit on us......... Not ever. Good luck my friend.

Foster, WOW 2:31

1 person likes this

Sorry I didn't see this earlier....very nice!

Foster, WOW 2:31

FINALLY, someone comments on that. HAHA. "WOW" is right!

Its been a long time since i've posted. that was a great video. thanks for making it. Jake was my favorite carolina player of all time so it stung to see him go out like that. Thanks for some of the best football memories ever Jake!

That was a great video. Thanks for posting that!

The Panthers wouldn't be what they've become if it weren't, in large part, for Jake. He's been a great leader for us both on and off the field, and I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who didn't think he was just an awesome person. He'll be a part of some of the greatest Panthers moments for as long as they exist, and definitely a part of my fondest memories of being a Panthers fan. So hats off to Mr. Delhomme for everything he's done for the organization and for the city of Charlotte.

I sincerely wish him the best of luck in whatever he decides to do next.