Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How incompetent are the Panthers as a franchise/team/organization?

108 posts in this topic

Posted

My grasp of the English language is on the same level as a 3rd grader with down syndrome but sure, I could run this organization better than people making millions of dollars that worked their way up to the highest level in the world.

WHY DOES NOBODY BELIEVE ME!

Word

Middle028000.jpg

word

Posted

How incompetent are the Panthers as a franchise/team/organization?

No I don't think I can run the Panthers organization better than those perfect, amazing individuals who make the millions

OK, so you're saying you are dumber than incompetent. Sounds about right.

Posted

OK, so you're saying you are dumber than incompetent. Sounds about right.

lol just stop wasting your time and spamming this thread. I think you've proven your doucheness, and lack of sarcasm detection.

Posted

lol just stop wasting your time and spamming this thread.

Hey, it's an open forum IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ALREADY.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, it's an open forum IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ALREADY.

No I knew, just didn't know people relish so much in being dumb. Nah, never mind I've been here awhile, I knew that.

Posted

people are okay with the current situation because they are excited about all the "change". for 2011 the future looks real bright. for next season ..... not so much.

2 things to keep in mind for this offseason

1. watered down fa- this is a really watered down fa period. most fa's of value are already signed or were tendered. so basically we will be barrel scraping for camp fodder.

2.all the cuts and non resigns were made looking towards 2011

Posted

No I knew, just didn't know people relish so much in being dumb. Nah, never mind I've been here awhile, I knew that.

Umm ummm well I can't think of anything so I just gonna say ur dumb LOLZ LOLZ

Posted

Everyone here begs for change, and when it finally happens they act like the world is ending.

Seriously, CALM DOWN PEOPLE. Just because they're not doing what the Bears are doing doesn't mean they're stupid. The majority of the front offices are waiting before dishing out RIDICULOUS contracts a year before an NFL lockout.

Remember, FREE AGENCY STARTED 2 DAYS AGO.

1 person likes this

Posted

My grasp of the English language is on the same level as a 3rd grader with down syndrome but sure, I could run this organization better than people making millions of dollars that worked their way up to the highest level in the world.

WHY DOES NOBODY BELIEVE ME!

Quit grammar hammering people. I guess as soon as Hurney makes a mistake in one of his e-mails he should be fired?

Posted

people are okay with the current situation because they are excited about all the "change". for 2011 the future looks real bright. for next season ..... not so much.

2 things to keep in mind for this offseason

1. watered down fa- this is a really watered down fa period. most fa's of value are already signed or were tendered. so basically we will be barrel scraping for camp fodder.

2.all the cuts and non resigns were made looking towards 2011

I just don't see any players coming here making the team better or patching all the holes we have in the roster.

Are we going to try and build through the draft? We don't have enough picks or high enough ones to get immediate impact players.

What worries me the most is it's the same every year, and every year it just doesn't live up to all the expectations or potential of the team.

Posted

Quit grammar hammering people. I geuss as soon as Hurney makes a mistake in one of his e-mails he should be fired?

geuss so

Posted

Everyone here begs for change, and when it finally happens they act like the world is ending.

Seriously, CALM DOWN PEOPLE. Just because they're not doing what the Bears are doing doesn't mean they're stupid. The majority of the front offices are waiting before dishing out RIDICULOUS contracts a year before an NFL lockout.

Remember, FREE AGENCY STARTED 2 DAYS AGO.

Now you tell me, after I already lit my hair on fire.

2 people like this