Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Jason Pierre Paul

27 posts in this topic

first thoughts that come to mind Andre Wadsworth, maybe I'm wrong it won't be a first time, but that's what I think, imo Selvie would be the safer pick with a chance to contribute immediatly

Pierre-Paul is a lock for the top 15 according to Mayock. Keep dreaming guys.

3rd or 4th?

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's just ridiculous how much weight they put in combine numbers... I remember the guy's name now, but it wasn't like he was a household name all year. He literally got into the 1st round in 2 months of offseason work, lol.

It's just ridiculous how much weight they put in combine numbers... I remember the guy's name now, but it wasn't like he was a household name all year. He literally got into the 1st round in 2 months of offseason work, lol.

He was rated that high before the combine. I believe Mayock had him first in his top 5 DEs in the pre-combine analysis. Didn't he have an amazing Bowl game or something?

He was rated that high before the combine. I believe Mayock had him first in his top 5 DEs in the pre-combine analysis. Didn't he have an amazing Bowl game or something?

Must have, b/c like I said, I didn't really hear much about him before hand. I remember seeing him play in a few games, but he wasn't even spotlighted as a big-time player in the games I saw him in.

To be honest with you, I had more recognition with Selvie. I bet Mayock is quick to point out the "bustability" factor though, he's just got to rank him that high for his ability.

Selvie disappeared this last year (except for the FSU game). Never lived up to his promise.

Pierre Paul was the star.

I hope the Panthers get Selvie in the 4th round.. that is where he is projected now, and he could be a steal.

I hope the Panthers get Selvie in the 4th round.. that is where he is projected now, and he could be a steal.

What side did Selvie play RE or LE?

But from what I have read Selvie looked good in some OLB drills at the senior bowl.

I saw Pierre-Paul on First and Ten last week. They asked him about the back-flips and he said that he does them in full pads and that the most he has ever done was 27 in a row. He said he didn't play football until he was a junior in HS and that he has an 81" wingspan. It was hard to listen to him talk, though. Didn't sound like a very intelligent guy. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

He will be long gone when we pick in the second.

Some team will give up a lot for him, but in my opinion, he's Derrick Harvey v 2.0... Ask the Jags how that worked out...