• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#76 Gman was right

Gman was right

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:41 PM

Proof please?? There is nothing wrong with saving money, 'cause the lockout is going to happend in 2011 & saving money could help not lose it if the NFL start again after the lockout is over.

You just answered your own question spanky

#77 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:27 PM

You just answered your own question spanky

But I'm sure he want to win as well. You just hate him, so you're making up lies & excuses. Just like claiming the Bears fans took over BoA last year, which is another of your BS. :rolleyes:

And spanky? Nice to see you're gay with calling someone that kind of a name. May as well now get your screen name fixed & put "Gayman was right". :rofl: :rofl:

#78 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 16,811 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

Hoover was very productive, if JR is cutting dead weight he made a HUGE mistake.

Seems to me the team as little ambition or direction for the upcoming season.

For the first time in a long time, albeit a bit premature, I'm very skeptical about this year. I'm not impressed with anything I've seen and to date we've done nothing to actually improve.

#79 Gman was right

Gman was right

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

But I'm sure he want to win as well. You just hate him, so you're making up lies & excuses. Just like claiming the Bears fans took over BoA last year, which is another of your BS. :rolleyes:

And spanky? Nice to see you're gay with calling someone that kind of a name. May as well now get your screen name fixed & put "Gayman was right". :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao! I love watching you talk smack gaydude. Its entertaining only because you think you're good at it lol

#80 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:05 PM

Lmao! I love watching you talk smack gaydude. Its entertaining only because you think you're good at it lol

And you think you're good?? Now I know why you're a troll as you rep has shown lately, you fake Panthers fan. :lol:

#81 HSCBandit07

HSCBandit07

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:40 PM

he is even changing his name to Jerry Jones Richardson

#82 KatsAzz

KatsAzz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

My concern is that we are overstating the performance of our young guys at the tail end of last year. We did not face teams that were playing well or in some cases playing for anything. The Saints game was meaningless. The Bucs were not a formidable foe. The Vikings have not been a good road team for years and JP was dominant in that game. Also the Giants faded against several other teams down the stretch and their "great" start was based upon a schedule against the train wreck teams. We have some good young talent as do many other teams, but I think we are swinging the ax a bit too hard and over relying on some as yet unproven players.

While I believe it's good to replace older players with younger ones when it's apparently needed, I don't think it's wise to do so many all at once. The whole DL will be replaced with new and limited experienced players, I can't imagine any HC or DC in the NFL that would prefer this, unless they had the worst DL in the NFL, which wasn't the case for the Panthers. Doing all these moves in one season appears to be done with the thinking this next season will be sacrificed.

#83 KatsAzz

KatsAzz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

GayManWasRight-Stop bothering the straigth members on the forum,your act is getting old!

Edited by KatsAzz, 27 March 2010 - 03:21 PM.

#84 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,803 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:32 PM

GayManWasRight-Stop bothering the straight members on the forum,your act is getting old!

u brought this back up 16 days later? u know gman cant post anymore....

#85 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,784 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:37 PM

:eek:

looks like we only have Fiz, Meat and CWG to be our "voices of reason"....

#86 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:57 PM

Did he really get banned??

#87 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,803 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:59 PM

neg repped to smack...Im sure he is here somewhere...:toetap05:...:leaving:

#88 joemac

joemac

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

Yes, he may be doing us some good, but he is also running his business and helping the league first.

#89 KatsAzz

KatsAzz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:22 PM

No i didn't! What happened to him?

That is kind of sad! After finally coming out of the closet,GaymanWasRight gets zapped!

Edited by KatsAzz, 28 March 2010 - 01:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.