Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel Nichols and female reporters in men's locker rooms

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

She's not "that" hot, but I sort of have a thing for Rachel Nichols, mainly because she seems to have a pretty good attitude, and she knows sports.

hu_071016nichols_e60.jpg

However, seeing her this morning got me to thinking a little. Almost everyone has seen Any Given Sunday, and seen the locker room scene where Cameron Diaz walks in and shakes the hand of the naked dude.

I wonder how much of that type of stuff Nichols does in her job.

They know seeing naked athletes comes with the job. If they enjoy it, then that's a turn on.

Lindsay Soto

lindsaysoto.jpg

Erin Andrews

1845896405fa4730ac87ohu7.jpg

Andy Adler

andy3.jpg

I wonder what they are thinking, especially the first time they walk around those locker rooms. Their "daydreaming."

Oh well, I guess I now have a "LOCKER ROOM BUNNY" fetish. Just got it. :o

Posted · Report post

I'm sure she has done her share of lockerroom interviews, But Bonnie Bernstien is my Favorite.

86496_BB17.jpg

86516_BB20.jpg

Posted · Report post

Erin Andrews is genuinely nice, even with all the poo she gets from people in the stands, and as of the Rose Bowl, by players, too.

Posted · Report post

I'm a nurse and have seen more than my fair share of flesh. I don't think twice and I'm betting they don't either.

As a nurse, you shouldn't, on the job, duh.

Would you at a bachelorette party? Would you in a bedroom getting your groove on? PROBABLY.

You shouldn't in a hospital, but I bet if you walked out into the waiting room and saw a bunch of people sitting around naked, it would catch you off guard.

There's no way these women don't try to get an eye full in locker rooms, I don't care if it is part of their jobs.

Posted · Report post

Erin Andrews is genuinely nice, even with all the poo she gets from people in the stands, and as of the Rose Bowl, by players, too.

I wonder if that will hurt his draft stock.

Posted · Report post

PM me and I'll tell you some stories.

Posted · Report post

She's not "that" hot, but I sort of have a thing for Rachel Nichols, mainly because she seems to have a pretty good attitude, and she knows sports.

hu_071016nichols_e60.jpg

However, seeing her this morning got me to thinking a little. Almost everyone has seen Any Given Sunday, and seen the locker room scene where Cameron Diaz walks in and shakes the hand of the naked dude.

I wonder how much of that type of stuff Nichols does in her job.

They know seeing naked athletes comes with the job. If they enjoy it, then that's a turn on.

Lindsay Soto

lindsaysoto.jpg

Erin Andrews

1845896405fa4730ac87ohu7.jpg

Andy Adler

andy3.jpg

I wonder what they are thinking, especially the first time they walk around those locker rooms. Their "daydreaming."

Oh well, I guess I now have a "LOCKER ROOM BUNNY" fetish. Just got it. :o

I have the satelite locker room feed when the COLTS won their division back in 1987 on tape. (COLTS beat the Tamp Bay Bucs to win the AFC East Div.) I don't remember the female reporter without looking at it again, but there are naked guys running around going to and from the showers. Someone on the feed says to CBS reporter, "This one is for you." and wips off, on of the COLTS towels, right in front of her. LOL

I thikn this was the big reason for going to the post game interview.

Posted · Report post

Erin Andrews is the best thing to happen to sports since High Definition TVs.

080321_andrews.jpg

60215-107.jpg

Posted · Report post

What did the players do to Erin Andrew at the Rose Bowl?

Posted · Report post

Rose Bowl Rey Maualuga Grinds with Erin Andrews

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5Wr3Y9C3k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5Wr3Y9C3k[/ame]

Posted · Report post

What did the players do to Erin Andrew at the Rose Bowl?

The one with the smiles?

Posted · Report post

Rachel Nichols

rachel-nichols.jpg

rachel_nichols.jpg

Rachel_Nichols_001.jpg

rachelnicholsmaxim3.jpg

RachelNichols3.jpg

charlottebiopic.jpg

CharlotteBiopic2.jpg