Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

NFC Divisional Game: Cardinals at Panthers, 1/10

61 posts in this topic

Godfrey minimizing his rookie mistakes on the big stage is the key.... not lucas...

gotta respect the run. James is fresh and is ready to run. they will kill us if we do not have an answer for him.

If the game is managed correctly we should beat them by 17.

Went to AZ once. A bunch of day spas and cacti. That translates to a lot of skinny pricks

gotta respect the run. James is fresh and is ready to run. they will kill us if we do not have an answer for him.

If the game is managed correctly we should beat them by 17.

Went to AZ once. A bunch of day spas and cacti. That translates to a lot of skinny pricks

Edge is playing for a contract, I am certain he will run hard

Edgerrin James has what? 600 yards this year? Jon Beason is going to be haunting his nightmares for weeks to come. The Cardinals run game (worst in the NFL, I believe) is the last thing I'm worried about.

I think we need to change the state bird.."CARDNAL'' to a state cat...PANTHER. PLEASE Dont think the CARDS will roll in here and lay a egg...HAHAHA. they will be bringing there best. Who has more to play for than a ageing Warner..This should be a hell of a game

I wouldn't talk to fast Baschski. James had all of 11 carries the last 6 games of the season. So to look at his season stats it is a little deceiving. How ever if you noticed in the Atl game a little running goes along way. Kurt had a perfect passer rating on play action because of the small threat of the run. We don't need to kill i n the run game just make the LB flinch and Kurt can blow up.

Look at the 3rd and 16 play at the end of the last game a little flinch by Brookings and Spach open down the middle.

Cardinals running game is a non-issue.

Even when they had success with it against Atlanta, they quickly gave it up. Against a real defense like Carolina they're not going to be able to pull that.

The key is the secondary this game. If we get solid play from the secondary, it's 100% victory.

Edge was getting five yards per carry and then they up and stopped giving him the ball until the end of the game.

The cardinals game was even closer then the score was.... Wisenhut tried to be cute with his fake FG that got botched.... this game will be close

The easiest way to limit any team's run game is to get a lead and make them try and catch up. Against Arizona it won't take much, as they are a definite passing team who runs to set up the pass.

Another favorable stat: Jake Delhomme alone has more playoff wins than the entire Arizona Cardinals franchise which goes back many many many decades.