Photo
- - - - -

Was JFK assassinated b/c of Executive Order 11110?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#106 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:30 PM

:lurk5:

#107 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:45 PM

O.k, I agree. Now answer my question. Do you think the assassination of Kennedy had anything to do with his issuance of silver certificates?

Alright, one down, only venom to go. Now that you agree on what I've been trying to say for two days, sure I'll talk about silver certificates.

No, I think it literally had nothing to do with the assassination of Kennedy. In fact, I would sooner jump behind Chucktown's chosen theory of LBJ being behind it.

Relying on silver certificates wasn't a sustainable means of currency. There isn't an unlimited amount of silver in the treasury vaults. For the notes to mean something, they have to be backed by silver. We wouldn't just be able to print as many as we want and be happy.

The reason the certificates are no longer in circulation (though they're still legal tender) isn't because Kennedy died. It wasn't like venom paints it where Kennedy died then an army of suits came out and collected all of the certificates that were in circulation and destroyed them. That is beyond ridiculous. The certificates were in circulation post-1963, but once the certificates were redeemed for silver, the certificates were destroyed because they no longer had silver backing it.

It wouldn't have taken a genius to figure out that silver certificates were not a threat to the federal reserve issued currency.

Also, if you can find a credible source that shows Kennedy actually did issue the order of $4 billion in silver certificates after EO 11110, please post it.

It doesn't make any sense for Kennedy to say "okay now the secretary of the treasury can order new certificates without my approval, but now I'm going to order $4 billion even though I could have done this yesterday, the day before, or whenever."

#108 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,495 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:00 PM

nope. your explaination of EO11110 is incorrect. everything i cited (and you cited), backs up my explaination. i have yet to see your view expressed anywhere online. every site you referenced mentioned EO11110 essentially enabled the Treasury to print it's own currency. The only legitimate argument that you have is that the $4 Billion would not have been enough to allow the nation to fully function.

So between Kennedy's famous secret society speech, the issuing of EO11110 (which threatened the Fed), the destruction of this currency after his death (which still isn't solved to this day); and not to mention, John J. McCloy (banking cartel crook with zero investigative experience) was assigned to head up the Warren Commission, you think there's zero connection in any of this??

c'mon. how willingly blind can you really be?

#109 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

Venom you are the only one left that believes the treasury got a new power with EO 11110. You are too dumb to continue this discussion please stop.

#110 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,495 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:50 PM

Venom you are the only one left that believes the treasury got a new power with EO 11110. You are too dumb to continue this discussion please stop.

obviously the power wasn't new, considering there was a point in time where our economic system wasnt in the hands of the fed, or any other private banking establishment.

so what are your thoughts on your boy John J. McCloy?

#111 E CaT PanTHer

E CaT PanTHer

Aite, Lets Do It !!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

'(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (B) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821(B)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury NOT then held for redemption of an outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption,' and (B) By revoking subparagraphs (B) and © of paragraph 2 thereof.

So EO11110 basically was to issue silver certificates against all silver dollars/coins held by the Treasury that hadn't yet been back by an existing silver certifcate. So yes, it put more silver certificates into circulation than before. Where does it say that it actually was to decrease the supply of silver certifcates as you've stated so many times before?

#112 E CaT PanTHer

E CaT PanTHer

Aite, Lets Do It !!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

And delegating power to the Secretary of Treasury was just one thing that EO11110 accomplished. It did a couple of more things, so you should take everything into account instead of focusing on one part of the order which really isn't quite important.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.