6 replies to this topic

#1 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:48 AM

The Giants currently have TWO of their assistants interviewing for head coaching positions (OC Gilbride and DC Spagulnolo). Distracting? Hopefully. I'd like nothing more than to head into the NFC Championship playing the Eagles at home. In the past, how have assistants destined for HC gigs faired when their team has a game in January?

#2 dksmith17

dksmith17

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:56 AM

I really like Westbrooks matchup against a realatively slow NYG lb core. And also Phillys ability to stop the run with Dawkins recent streak of creating plays. But edge goes to NYG in special teams so I am actually taking the Giants here only because of special teams, I think they are that even otherwise.

#3 dinz

dinz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:57 AM

spags and gilbride interviewed on the giant off days ..

#4 Sheldon Wolowizard

Sheldon Wolowizard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:05 PM

I'm glad Philly won, I think they have a better chance of beating the G men. Plus, if the Giants lost, that would give us home field for the championship, provided we beat Arizona.

#5 EnglishPanther

EnglishPanther

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:06 PM

I'm not sure Philly will beat the Giants but I really didn't fancy playing the Vikings no matter how bad their offence is. Plus hopefully the Eagles and Giants will beat the crap out of each other!!!

#6 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:08 PM

Who cares...we have to beat the Cardinals first. Classic mistake is overlooking an opponent that you have already beaten this season. The Cardinals are the saints 2.0 and we all saw what the saints almost did to us last week. Godfrey, Gamble, Lucas, Marshall, and Harris need to step their games up to the highest level...no more dropping INTs, no more busted coverages, no more 4th quarter let downs. When the DBs blitz they better get there because Warner will make you pay if you dont.

#7 dksmith17

dksmith17

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:11 PM

No ones overlooking anyone, just commenting on an NFL game on an NFL team site. Crucify us anytime please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.