Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for any Bills fans still hanging around

129 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

There have to be a couple of you still lurking after the two week trollfest from last season. I hope you're enjoying the boredom of the slowest part of the offseason as much as I am.

Anyway, how do you feel about the fact that we would have beaten you like 52-6 had Matt Moore started?

Posted · Report post

I dont know chica. Im sure whatever feelings they have about it are overrided by the fact that they WON.

Posted · Report post

They would just say

Soild post IMHO

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

They would just say

Soild post IMHO

IMHO thats funny IMHO

Posted · Report post

I dont know chica. Im sure whatever feelings they have about it are overrided by the fact that they WON.

Did you know that there was an episode of No Reservations set in Buffalo where the theme was basically "hey, Buffalo almost doesn't suck as bad as everyone thinks it does?"

Oh yeah and Scott Hall wasn't really Cuban. Your life is a lie. Also "overrided" isn't a word.

Posted · Report post

What you gonna tell me next? The Undertaker isnt really dead? Im not Scott Hall chica. Im the GWO.

You sure about that chica?

•nullification or the act of nullifying; making null and void; counteracting or overriding the effect or force of something

Posted · Report post

What you gonna tell me next? The Undertaker isnt really dead? Im not Scott Hall chica. Im the GWO.

You sure about that chica?

•nullification: the act of nullifying; making null and void; counteracting or overriding the effect or force of something

True story: Scott Hall pitched his Tony Montana ripoff character to Vince McMahon and he was so much of a fuging square that he had no idea about Scarface and called him a genius.

Also:

googlebi.png

Posted · Report post

Thats good to know Chica. What does that have to do with the GWO again?

Same thing One letter off. Big deal chica. Dont change the subject because you just embarrassed yourself with this thread. Only spelling monitors do that sort of stuff out of desperation man.

Posted · Report post

Also:

googlebi.png

Give GWO a break. He just learned the word Chica this week. You can't expect him to learn two words in the same week, can you?

Posted · Report post

Your junior high insults are only going to get you in trouble chica.

Posted · Report post

I was only trying to stick up for you.

Why so angry buckwheat?

Posted · Report post

I'm not angry chica. A lot of people at the carolina huddle are all scared of the gwo. I guess they think I'm gonna kick sand in their face or something. Naw man, I aint gonna kick sand in anyones face. All I want are three things chica. Fame, fortune, and the panthers to win a title man. That's all chica. There is no reason to be scared. But if you stand in my way of getting what I want...then I'm gonna do a lot worse than kick sand in your face. Understand chicas?