Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACobra289

Haynesworth

84 posts in this topic

Pep can't play 3-4 DE.

Neither can Johnson for that matter.

We are a 4-3 and always will be until we have a few terrible seasons and Foxy is fired.

I wonder if Pepp could be a decent 3-4 OLB? He's fast. I'll never forget how he ran down Cadillac Williams back in 2005.

I wonder if Pepp could be a decent 3-4 OLB? He's fast. I'll never forget how he ran down Cadillac Williams back in 2005.

I think he would do OK but is still better suited for a 4-3.

That's different IMO. Yeah Smittys done some nasty things but stomping on someones bare head with their cleats is over the top.

I agree. What Smitty ever did was nothing compare to what Haynesworth did. I can't believe some of you folks even compare the two, which is laughable. Not to mention Haynesworth even kick Hartwig in the chest during practice when Hartwig was with the Titans at that time. Haynesworth even kick him when Hartwig was on the ground too. Haynesworth may be good & all, but I don't want someone who has a meaner streak more than Smitty.

Man I hope they pass that rule concerning the rookie salary cap before the draft. I hate overpaid unproven talent.

I agree. What Smitty ever did was nothing compare to what Haynesworth did. I can't believe some of you folks even compare the two, which is laughable. Not to mention Haynesworth even kick Hartwig in the chest during practice when Hartwig was with the Titans at that time. Haynesworth even kick him when Hartwig was on the ground too. Haynesworth may be good & all, but I don't want someone who has a meaner streak more than Smitty.

The titans are just dirty! Ever heard Sapp talk about Mawae eyeball pokin'? There are other comments circulating.

If we went to a 3-4 i'd love to see peppers moved to OLB. He plays that position already its disguised by looking like he's playing a DE position. he's in coverage more than not. I love our LBing corp. If we had a Solid NT then they could do whatever they wanted.

Haynesworth won't be brought here as long as the Richardson's own the team.

Haynesworth is the missing piece to our winning the SB. Haynesworth up the middle and Peppers around the edge. Right now we have nobody up the middle and Peppers around the edge. If I see one more lame ass QB step up into the pocket to aviod Peppers and throw like Montana I'm gonna lose it. If we had Haynesworth then Warner would literally be killed on the first long pass play. Peppers and Haynesworth would hit him at the same time and the football would pop. Insead we have Lewis.... if he even gets near Warner once, then it will be a miracle. I'm going to keep my eye on Lewis in that Game, and if he sucks then I'm ripping him from now until he's gone.

perfectly said....i feel the exact same way!! i cant imagine how well this defense would be if we got big al...only thing im concerned about is him possibly messing up the team chemistry, which is clicking so well right now...as long as he's a team first guy like somebody mentioned earlier then im all for gettin this guy