Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Was 911 An Inside Job?

Do you think 911 was an inside job?   87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think 911 was an inside job?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

522 posts in this topic

The answer is trivial

That's a matter of opinion.

That's a matter of opinion.

trivial opinions

1 person likes this

jesus christ dude. 45 min, 56 min, same difference.

are you kidding me? jason bermas destroyed those liars, who didnt even hardly address any of their claims.

is 45 mins the same difference as 102 minutes?

you keep getting your facts wrong. You can't level all sorts of charges at people and then claim the towers burned for less than 45 mins when they burned for 56 and 102 minutes. Especially when I told you 1-2 days ago.

56 might be forgivable, that's only 11 minutes. But I can't let you get away with 102 minutes, that's over a 50% difference at 57 minutes. That's a massive distortion of the facts.

I wonder how much you would be gloating if I were to make such incredible factual errors.

Bottom line is it burned an hour? Hour and a half? It shouldn't have fallen from that little of a fire. That's the bigger point.

is 45 mins the same difference as 102 minutes?

you keep getting your facts wrong. You can't level all sorts of charges at people and then claim the towers burned for less than 45 mins when they burned for 56 and 102 minutes. Especially when I told you 1-2 days ago.

56 might be forgivable, that's only 11 minutes. But I can't let you get away with 102 minutes, that's over a 50% difference at 57 minutes. That's a massive distortion of the facts.

I wonder how much you would be gloating if I were to make such incredible factual errors.

trivial

they were probably counting on finding the weapons we've been selling iraq for years, only to come up short. there are about 24 US companies on record who had conducted arms business with iraq.

speaking of unanswered, anyone of you guys feel like addressing everything chucktown has said that has been conveniently ignored?

chucktownk seems to be in the camp that the gov't allowed to happen, and hasn't been calling people brainwashed, emotionally unstable, having compromised logic, and saying they lack common sense. So he's not my main focus.

To be fair chucktownk hasn't really responded to me much either, I think he's only done it twice and both times he mentioned the gov't allowing it to happen.

So while I disagree with him that the gov't allowed it to happen, it's not as preposterous as controlled demolition. It actually makes a little sense when relatively compared to saying the towers were blown up. The gov't did have warning and they were alarmingly incompetent about it.

nice pic of the tower collaping crooked. ill give you credit for that. however, that still doesnt necessarily prove any of this wrong :D

I've presented my case as to why it's collapsing crooked. Why don't you present yours.

If you'll give me credit for it collapsing crooked, it seems like you would be open to give me credit for the reasons that it is collapsing crooked.

Who was flying it?

What about the people that boarded the plane? Are you saying they didn't exist?

Are you really saying it was a military plane? Have you not seen it?

I firmly believe it was a controlled demo. He ain't alone.

read everything I've said about controlled demo and see if you don't feel a little warmer towards a progressive collapse.

trivial

it's not trivial when somebody bases their opinions on those incorrect facts. Venom thinks its impossible for a building to fall after 45 minutes.

We'll when a building burns 11 minutes(25%) longer wouldn't that increase the chances of structual failure? How about 57 minutes(127%) longer? Wouldn't you think that would make a difference?

You can't be careless with facts. Make a mathematical mistake or a typo, that's forgivable, we're only human.

Calling factual errors trivial or saying 45 minutes is similar to 56 and 102 minutes is too much. Way too sloppy.

it's not trivial when somebody bases their opinions on those incorrect facts. Venom thinks its impossible for a building to fall after 45 minutes.

We'll when a building burns 11 minutes(25%) longer wouldn't that increase the chances of structual failure? How about 57 minutes(127%) longer? Wouldn't you think that would make a difference?

You can't be careless with facts. Make a mathematical mistake or a typo, that's forgivable, we're only human.

Calling factual errors trivial or saying 45 minutes is similar to 56 and 102 minutes is too much. Way too sloppy.

It obviously would make a difference to burn 102 vs 56. Obviously it would. But even then, it should'nt have fallen after lest than 2 hours.

I've read all your posts. I have.

I still think it was demo'd.

Who knows...WTC is the only steel framed building to collapse from fire. Ever.

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/other_fires/other_fires.htm