Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That Damn Lil Wayne

130 posts in this topic

Posted

SoundScan numbers just show who the biggest trend is at the time, just like the Nielson ratings show what the hottest TV shows are...

Sales =/= good music...

Posted

I need a Winn Dixie grocery bag full of money right now, up to the vip section

Posted

he was born and raised in new orleans. he is likely upset about getting swept by the panthers.

I doubt he watches the Saints, someone linked his blog on a Saints board and it was filled with Packers and Giants crap if I remember.

Posted

Automobile-to-rapper analogy/comparison

2pac/Makaveli-Lambo

The Game-Range Rover

50 Cent-Cadillac

T.I.-Lexus

Luda-Lincoln

Akon-Chrysler

wEEZY f bABY-Geo

Ying Yang Twins-Beat-up-hoopty

Soulja Boy-Powerwheels

Posted

Some of my favorite rap artists are Jedi Mind Tricks and Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, both are much better than "weezy".

Posted

One of the D4L cats is my next door neighbor :) They are trying to sell records with what is hot. They are pimping the game so to speak. Cool dudes btw if you ever meet them. They know exactly what they are doing.

Posted

No offense, but to tell the turth I put no more stock in celebrity picks then I do that of any other fan. It's nice to have 'celebrity fans' but being a celebrity doesn't make them a football genius.

I saw a little bit of his segment with Skip Bayless today, talking Titans/Ravens. He made predictions but looked pretty much lost when asked to explain them.

Posted

No offense, but to tell the turth I put no more stock in celebrity picks then I do that of any other fan. It's nice to have 'celebrity fans' but being a celebrity doesn't make them a football genius.

I saw a little bit of his segment with Skip Bayless today, talking Titans/Ravens. He made predictions but looked pretty much lost when asked to explain them.

He was high.

Posted

damn....this thread is still alive :eek:

Posted

he's from new orleans, and is probably a saints fan, so... there you have it. he is a retard.

Posted

I remember back in the day when rap was REAL.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41APzy5kqBU[/ame]

Posted

just to add more flames to the fire, watch this