Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should the Pope be arrested?

120 posts in this topic

Posted

That'd be pretty difficult to prove (same as "conspiracy").

The whole exercise honestly sounds pretty worthless, other than an attempt to insult the church. If that's all you're shooting for, fine, but there's no real substance to that.

I'm not a fan of how the church has handled these things, but in fairness there's been equal or worse done by educational systems with regard to teachers that molested kids.

Catholic church. This is where the misnomer's press on.

Posted

That'd be pretty difficult to prove (same as "conspiracy").

The whole exercise honestly sounds pretty worthless, other than an attempt to insult the church. If that's all you're shooting for, fine, but there's no real substance to that.

I'm not a fan of how the church has handled these things, but in fairness there's been equal or worse done by educational systems with regard to teachers that molested kids.

But hot teachers fondling young boys is cool...

unless they're ugly...or a dude doing boys or girls.

Posted

Catholic church. This is where the misnomer's press on.

that would be an interesting conversation that I'm sure no one else would like to have :)

Posted

Please God no.

Posted

Fairness, that's a funny term to use.

Maybe they've done equal or worse, it doesn't mean you ignore it or settle for less and make that the standard! Justice should be seeked.

Seems like the letters are good evidence for obstruction. I'm not wanting them to start a witch hunt after the pope but I think they should look at the evidence and if there is evidence that he was committing obstruction then he should be arrested like the law says.

Posted

Oh I hate and make fun of fat people too. So just the Catholic thing and even that has taken it's toll with these recent events.

I could never hate fat people, for that would be turning on my own Irish ancestry. And I don't hate Catholics, just the leaders of the Catholic church.

Posted

Please God no.

if u hate it so much then don't read it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe they've done equal or worse, it doesn't mean you ignore it or settle for less and make that the standard! Justice should be seeked.

Seems like the letters are good evidence for obstruction. I'm not wanting them to start a witch hunt after the pope but I think they should look at the evidence and if there is evidence that he was committing obstruction then he should be arrested like the law says.

Good luck with that :sosp:

Posted

if u hate it so much then don't read it.

relax, im just messing with u.

Posted

Perish the thought, my child. None may lay hands on My Holiness except for... well... you know.

2 people like this

Posted

:rofl:

Posted

love FPN! Didn't your old pic have you wearing a hat?