#16 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,783 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:55 AM

I play on ps3 everynight for about 4 hours. tattoorhino. look me up!

There's probably like 2-3 that actually play ps3 online around here lol. Sorry dude. Xbox's are 199 now tho!

#17 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:27 PM

My buddy plays on xbox and came to my house and played it on PS3 and said there was no comparison. The graphics smoke XBOX but there are about 300000 more people playing xbox so your options of getting into any kind of game are better but thats it.

#18 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,783 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:34 PM

My buddy plays on xbox and came to my house and played it on PS3 and said there was no comparison. The graphics smoke XBOX but there are about 300000 more people playing xbox so your options of getting into any kind of game are better but thats it.

Yeah and that Xbox live smokes Playstaton's online servers, and I have heard the graphics are about the same, hardly "smoking" each other lol. Now if you compared it to the Wii... yeah lol.

#19 Joscott

Joscott

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:19 PM

Ps3 servers are fine, don't know why people like to say live is that much better, I think they are both good.

#20 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,783 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:21 PM

Ps3 servers are fine, don't know why people like to say live is that much better, I think they are both good.

I do remember Ps2 online being garbage too. Thing about PS server is you don't pay for them, so you can get whatever crap they throw at you. Considering there are rumors of them just giving up on the PS3, that's kind of scary.

#21 Joscott

Joscott

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:35 PM

Well I guess that's your opinion and you know what they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I've played a lot of Ps3 online, haven't found any garbage yet, guess I'll use the browser to look up your post.

#22 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,783 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:37 PM

Well I guess that's your opinion and you know what they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I've played a lot of Ps3 online, haven't found any garbage yet, guess I'll use the browser to look up your post.

You're a funny kid.

#23 JefDav84

JefDav84

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

You're a funny kid.

Alright Children lets not fight about video games. MuHAHAHAHAH

#24 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,859 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:47 PM

There is a reason why Xbox live is a pay to play service and PSN is free and it ain't because they are both the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.