Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick Gosselin's top 100

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Again, as I and others have stated, Rick is the #1 guy out there for getting a feel on what teams will do because he has direct sources who see actual big boards. He only does three mocks and his last will be out tomorrow morning but his top 100 list is considered to mirror what a majority of teams are thinking. Remember, this is not a mock but what a lot big boards look like in the war rooms.

Lots of talent between 40-55 that would fit nicely with the Panthers.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/042110dnsponfldrafttop100_hp.26cac7ebc.html

Posted · Report post

Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

I know Gosselin is a great source who is well respected. Glad you posted, b/c I forgot about checking into his draft info this year.

Posted · Report post

Isn't that Kate's ex-husband?

Posted · Report post

I wouldnt mind Dominique Franks as a surprise pick in the second. Its an "eye to the future" pick.

Posted · Report post

wow, I wouldnt have thought gilyard would have been so low. also interesting that dexter mccluster was so high. i still like andre' roberts in the 4th...

Posted · Report post

Damian Williams above Arellious Benn..said it along even tho I seem to have been alone in this thought process

Posted · Report post

wow, I wouldnt have thought gilyard would have been so low. also interesting that dexter mccluster was so high. i still like andre' roberts in the 4th...

I have been saying for a few weeks now that Gilyard will fall to the 3rd and possible the 4th. Looks like SLJ will owe me some rep!!!

Posted · Report post

I have been saying for a few weeks now that Gilyard will fall to the 3rd and possible the 4th. Looks like SLJ will owe me some rep!!!
yep, saw that bet. hard to say, could be a run on WR's right before we pick in the 2nd and could raise his stock, we'll see