Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why dont we just cut the whole team?

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We can hire minimum salary players only and save a ton..or better yet we could just cut everyone and not play next year, that would make a great statement to the players association..and show them JR means business in the upcoming negotiations.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Please die.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BruceBrewski']Please die.[/QUOTE]

Please get your head out of your ass, glad we gave up our season tickets last year if the ownership will not spend any money on this team than i sure wont

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherGamecock']Please get your head out of your ass, glad we gave up our season tickets last year if the ownership will not spend any money on this team than i sure wont[/QUOTE]

Well then why are you mad. :chillpill:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BruceBrewski']Well then why are you mad. :chillpill:[/QUOTE]

You are the one that said "please die" clearly i am the one getting mad

Posted · Report post

this same junk happens every year. they make some really great moves in the offseason, but make just enough absolutely **beeping** moves to keep us from being an elite team. this year it's letting go our run stuffers and chris harris. if peppers was looking for a long term deal and they just ignored him like he said, i'd add that in there too. there's no team like ours in the league who knows how to completely FAIL even when success is thrown right into their laps.

Posted · Report post

hey there, need some help getting that sand out of your vagina?

Posted · Report post

I have a brilliant idea...how about we cut the OP?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherGamecock']Please get your head out of your ass, glad we gave up our season tickets last year if the ownership will not spend any money on this team than i sure wont[/QUOTE]

His response was clearly warranted based on your dumb-ass post.

I second the proposal.....please die.:D
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"Thank you for deducting reputation from this user."
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[yt]7WHptG35EWU[/Yt]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherGamecock']You are the one that said "please die" clearly i am the one getting mad[/QUOTE]

You are the one crying cause you bought that Chris Harris jersey from Goodwill two weeks ago.

:nopity:
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://threadbombing.com/data/media/32/dramatic-monkey-is-dramatic.thumbnail.jpg[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherGamecock']We can hire minimum salary players only and save a ton..or better yet we could just cut everyone and not play next year, that would make a great statement to the players association..and show them JR means business in the upcoming negotiations.[/QUOTE]

Also, thank you for the neg rep. I'm glad you liked my post. Actually, the idea is that if I neg rep you enough maybe you will get locked out of the board. There is also the possibility that this was a bad thread.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Dockery']Also, thank you for the neg rep. I'm glad you liked my post. Actually, the idea is that if I neg rep you enough maybe you will get locked out of the board. There is also the possibility that this was a bad thread.[/QUOTE]

Sweet dude..i could care less about negative reps, im still going to voice my opinion

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MadHatter']His response was clearly warranted based on your dumb-ass post.

I second the proposal.....please die.:D[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://cherryontop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/cosign-1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherGamecock']Sweet dude..i could care less about negative reps, im still going to voice my opinion[/QUOTE]

Thats great; I was just trying to get rid of you so I didn't have to listen to that opinion.

In fact, it's not about your opinion, it's that you are making a thread which has little to no discussion that could come with it. Basically, you made it just to state what you could state in a post in a similar thread. Threads are supposed to generate positive discussion.

Posted · Report post

because then we wouldn't have a football team silly

Posted · Report post

Over reaction because of a trade........FTW

Posted · Report post

[yt]z_4AxzvhCPY[/yt]

Posted · Report post

i do disagree with the trade but not that bad

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherGamecock'][B]We can hire minimum salary players [/B]only and save a ton..or better yet we could just cut everyone and not play next year, that would make a great statement to the players association..and show them JR means business in the upcoming negotiations.[/QUOTE]

you'll experience that soon enough. Ever been through a "Strike" season before?

Posted · Report post

Forget the please.... Just GTFO & Die....
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherGamecock']You are the one that said "please die" clearly i am the one getting mad[/QUOTE]

you are new to this board and dont understand yet, but people can say please die here with out hardly raising there blood pressure. You are going to hear that allot i have a feeling.
1 person likes this